and my parents arnt letting me go, mainly because of time issues. its from 5 30-11, so i would get home around 12-1 and my curfew is usually 10-10 30(asian parents...). the party is at downtown chicago, and its about an hour away from where i live. anything i can bargain or say to convince them otherwise?

cheers.
Quote by Kurt123
and my parents arnt letting me go, mainly because of time issues. its from 5 30-11, so i would get home around 12-1 and my curfew is usually 10-10 30(asian parents...). the party is at downtown chicago, and its about an hour away from where i live. anything i can bargain or say to convince them otherwise?

cheers.

Have they let you out past your curfew time before?
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
how would we know if you can bargain with them? and if you convince them to let you go, your parents are weak
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
wait you have asian parents?
what does that make you?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Kurt123

cheers.

tell them there will be sex, drugs, and alcohol

and you'll have a gay threesome
Quote by cheeseman3001
how would we know if you can bargain with them? and if you convince them to let you go, your parents are weak

+1, good parents will stick with their decisions (even if we dont always agree ).

Telling them that you'll get laided, wasted, and become gay all within that time frame would definetly change their mind (positive or negative ).
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Metalcoresoul
+1, good parents will stick with their decisions (even if we dont always agree ).

Telling them that you'll get laided, wasted, and become gay all within that time frame would definetly change their mind (positive or negative ).

a GOOD parent will do what they believe is best. and under various circumstances, that can mean changing your mind every once in awhile, not just being a stubborn prick.
dude your profile says your about 15. 5:30 to 9:30 at a party in downtown Chi is more than enough
Quote by Arthur Curry
a GOOD parent will do what they believe is best. and under various circumstances, that can mean changing your mind every once in awhile, not just being a stubborn prick.

I didn't mean it to come across that way, I just meant that I can see the logic in his parents not letting him go to that party and that his parents would be good to stick with their decision, even if we as their "children" don't always agree, but yes, they will do what they believe is best under their judgement.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Kurt123

cheers.

sup cheers

wtfz

u dont drink beer over the internetz

thats annoying

sry
but tell them u will be thought as a lame kid and will have no social life

and be like u were my age once

and then when u leave say

cheers.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by imgooley
dude your profile says your about 15. 5:30 to 9:30 at a party in downtown Chi is more than enough

yeah, but i live an hour away. my friends my ride, and hes gonna stay for the whole party. and i mention the part my parents are asian(hence, im asian) because asian parents suck and have early curfews. i thought everyone know that.
Last edited by Kurt123 at Mar 29, 2008,
tell them that you will be home by 9;30 or whatever and come home at 1 am. Yea you will get in sh!t but if the party is worth than a little punishment might be worth it.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
I agree. Getting laid > getting yelled by parents any day. Though, it depends I guess on who...
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Ask for travel time. An hour travel time, means an hour more party. And there's plenty of time to party. And 4 hours as it is is enough time.
Quote by NGMF-Sam
sup cheers

wtfz

u dont drink beer over the internetz

thats annoying

sry
but tell them u will be thought as a lame kid and will have no social life

and be like u were my age once

and then when u leave say

cheers.

*Sets down E-beer*

Now hold on just a minute.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by hardrock1315
Tell them you're sleeping over someone's house?

Him/Her: Hey guys can I please go to a party?

Mum:No

Him/Her: ok can I stay over at my friend's house?

Parents: Sure!

I can't see how that plan can't work
wait....there's something wrong here.

we all know asians do go to party.....they're too busy studying....

/stereotype
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
wait....there's something wrong here.

we all know asians do go to party.....they're too busy studying....

/stereotype

we all know white people have poor spelling and grammar...

/stereotype