Once when I was talkin to my friends who are both drummers. One of them told me he was gettin an electronic drum set. I then asked him why not get an acoustic drum set and they both looked at me with confusion, gave me a funny look, and laughed at me.
"wheres the hose"
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by mater99
Once when I was talkin to my friends who are both drummers. One of them told me he was gettin an electronic drum set. I then asked him why not get an acoustic drum set and they both looked at me with confusion, gave me a funny look, and laughed at me.

sounds more like the dumbest thing you've ever said to a drummer tbh
Goo Goo G'Joob
the only drummer i know is my friend wyatt (amazing drummer btw) and hes pretty dumb alredy but i guess the dumbest thing hes ever said was he needed to get his snare drum attached to his guitar
I was in the car with my drummer friend once, and started rooting around in his glove box cause I was bored, and I kid you not, I found a plastic bag full of acorns. So ask him, "WTF is this?" to which his casual reply was "Oh, that's my nut sack."
Quote by Absent Mind
The guitar is all like 'look at me I am t3h bro0talz'

but the guy looks as though hes saying 'meh not quite bro0tal enough'

which is worrying
I remember one guy... who didn't get accepted into a band... got his drum set from wal mart... got arrested on marajuana charges. he was a pretty nice guy to have a conversation with though. I recall he said that if he ever did marajuana that he'd never get caught though that was like a day before he got caught.
Quote by RyanONeill
you can tune drums.....

what i think he meant was that the drummer thought you couldn't tune drums?

mine was i asked my drummer friend if he liked double kicks and he said because he doesn't have 3 feet. Then i said can't you just wind your hi hat down and he is like oh yeah -.-

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

'You need me.' I lol'd.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
"Dude I bet I can count way better than you."

"I don't count."

"Do that Buckethead thingy."

Quote by Saint Lennon
sounds more like the dumbest thing you've ever said to a drummer tbh

Eh, not really. Regular drumkits are actually very often referred to as acoustic ones, as they don't always need microphones to be heard. Just like acoustic guitars.