b-52
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
I've heard the B-52 does, but I've never played one. If you're looking for heavy/metal/etc, go for the B-52.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Dude, I haven't played the at 112, but I have the 100watt 212 and I'd say the B-52 hands down, no question.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Never used the B-52, but with my Valveking 112 and an overdrive pedal I can get just about anything I want out of it.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
thanks for the replys guys. none of the shops around me carry b-52 so i was just wondering how they compared since theyre in the same price range.
B-52, two friends have one each and the B-52 has better heavy tone but the Valveking has better cleans I think.
Yeah, it's a sick amp... The cleans on it are amazing, and the dirt you can get out of it is very very impressive.... In my opinion for what it's worth, it's the best and most versatile amp in it's price range, and quite possibly int the 1 1/2 times it's price range...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
thanks for the input. im in love with my roland cube, but sometimes it sounds stale and boring. with my birthday coming next month i think i see a b-52 in my future. im pretty excited
Quote by mikeyElite
thanks for the input. im in love with my roland cube, but sometimes it sounds stale and boring. with my birthday coming next month i think i see a b-52 in my future. im pretty excited

You're lucky that you live in the U.S. B-52 only has 1 dealer in all of Canada. I had to settle for a Modded ValveKing, which I believe is the same/ifnot better than the AT112. I'd love to A/B the amps one day.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted