I'm on a friend's computer. The keyboard is a two inch thick block. I'm guessing early 90's? But the main problem I'm having is you can only use one key at a time. So, I cannot do anything like Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V, etc.

What do you hate about using other computers?
sup?
One key at a time? That sucks. =/

I hate it how some people's computers don't have Ad Blockers. So freakin' annoying to browse.
Either the computer's speed (my grandparents is many years old and so sloooowwww) or the keyboard (i prefer mine, which is almost a laptop-like keyboard)
Greasy keyboards and mouses, dirty monitors, slow internet and slow computer overall.
my keyboard has 88 keys, and none of them say ctrl or V
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Most other people have PCs and I hate using those. Not just because they suck, but because I look like a fool trying to close a window on the top left instead of the right...Also, I hate other mac users because they make their docks auto-hide and put them in ridiculous places (anywhere but the bottom) and it drive me crazy, because I'll activate a few of their hot corners before I find their dock...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by lotsofvolume
One key at a time? That sucks. =/

I hate it how some people's computers don't have Ad Blockers. So freakin' annoying to browse.

Yeah, one key at a time, and also you can only type about 3 characters a second without it missing out letters.

I don't find the lack of an ad block very annoying.
sup?
Quote by paulvxD
Greasy keyboards and mouses, dirty monitors, slow internet and slow computer overall.

That has to be one of the things I hate too. Such a disgusting feel.
Quote by ldl67

What do you hate about using other computers?

Nothing.

I don't think it's a common problem, as long as you don't forget you're in someone else's house and start looking up... questionable material.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by RPGoof
I hate when other people have more sensitive mouses too

yeah.. and you tap the mouse, and it moves to the other side of the screen.

Now that I think about it, I hate how most the people I know have 14 inch screens..
sup?
Im accustomed to my own laptop, i cant feel comfortable on ANYTHING else, even my house computer. I just like how mine is set-up, like the programs, the screensavers, the browser skin, homepage(UG), everything needs to be the way I want it.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
I thought I was phished by a scam record label this morning.
Turns out the 'c' key suddenly started playing up. The label is real and I'm making a music video for one of their artists.

I hate the PCs at uni because they never wake up and take ages to log in (it got even worse when they decided completely at random to put Vista in them, just like they decided to put Leopard on the Macs... tech support don't seem to realize the term "if it aint broke don't fix it" actually holds true).