what are the best scales to give this song a really epic solo (epic: immense feelings of seriousness or love, if that makes sense)

The scales in the song include G, D, C (in that order, verse) and E, C (that order, chorus)

I know it's hard to really give many suggestions without hearing the music, but just take a wild guess if you can. Thanks
The scales in the song include G, D, C (in that order, verse) and E, C (that order, chorus)

.... you just answered your question
Quote by pepsi1187

.... you just answered your question

soooo...i could just follow the chord progression and use scales that go along with those chords? I was kinda trying to work in the scales, I was moreless just wondering which scales would be best...again, if it makes sense...sorry if it doesnt
Quote by colohue
Will people please start learning that there is no 'epic' scale, only epic phrasing...

Oh, thank you! +1 indeed, sir. I just get too lazy to answer and say "Theory Sticky".
Quote by colohue
Will people please start learning that there is no 'epic' scale, only epic phrasing...

+14,955,789,912,311,817

the epic nature of a song has to do with phrasing and dynamics mainly.