I 've been playing for a little more then a year and half, be hitting 2 years on August . I'd say for the past six months, i've mostly played Iron Maiden and Priest songs with solo's, though not near perfect with the solo's. I can play them, while im still working on playing their music, is their anything else you guys can suggest for me to play? I'm thinking of trying to learn Desert Rose(Eric Johnson) beautiful song, but would this song be out of my playing ability, or just help me gain new techniques, cause i know the string skips a lot. thanks!
LOL
Last edited by SiKh22 at Mar 29, 2008,
went through the same thing as you. go learn some blues some srv, the basics. or some zep. you got to get into different playing styles not techniques. good luck.
Quote by hot4teacher
btw you know they are touring together this year right?

together? I know Maiden is, also Priest, but they are going together? is that just for some dates? The heck!!!!!???
LOL
ya concord pavilion, priest is doing there concept album and maiden is do the 80s powerslave style stage set.
Quote by hot4teacher
ya concord pavilion, priest is doing there concept album and maiden is do the 80s powerslave style stage set.

yea im gone see them in Göteborg (Gothenburg). and they are just going to play from powerslave.