http://www.zafar.se/bkz/Articles/ThinkingAsAHobby

A short way into this essay he mentions Mr. Hands ...

Just something I noticed.

Anyway, give it a read if you'd like, interesting stuff.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by playinbass1432
Kids in a sandbox is worse.

No, it was hilarious...

It wasn't that bad you pansy. Middle Easterners (I believe) do stuff like because it is supposedly VERY pleasurable.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I've never seen the video but I know this.
He died when the horses penis penetrated his organs when it went too far up his asshole.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by The Virtuoso
No, it was hilarious...

It wasn't that bad you pansy. Middle Easterners (I believe) do stuff like because it is supposedly VERY pleasurable.

I never said it wasn't hilarious, just worse than Mr Hands.
Quote by M.O.P
I've never seen the video but I know this.
He died when the horses penis penetrated his organs when it went too far up his asshole.

He died from an infection a few days later, not quite sure where the infection or w/e but like you said, it had something to do with puncturing his organs
Damn! looks like its back to jail for Mr Ed (If this doesnt make any sense, its cause I didnt follow the link!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.