Page 1 of 2
I am FREAKING OUT.

You know those old movies about how the guys sell their souls to satan at crossroads and get mad skills? I had this dream awhile ago where that happened to me, but I sort of scoffed it off. But just now, I woke up from a dream where I was there again, and satch told me that my "skills are ready, and to make the most of them while I can"

and I was really creeped out, I woke up in a cold sweat.

Weird thing is, I tried playing some guitar, and I seem considerably more skilled than before.
Go to /b/, if you aren't freaked out, then you're lost.

Oh gross, I can chicken-pick now.. and play the banjo part from deliverance. ****ing satan knows how to screw a man over.
It's just in your mind, man. Very few people realize that being better at something can be as simple as actually thinking you should be better. That dream made you snap into a consciousness of thinking that you should be better, and so, you played more skillfully; whether you were more relaxed, more attentive.. so be it. :P
See, the mistake you made there was you didn't get satan on a long-term payment deal with a high interest rate, you just let him pay you upfront. You missed out on a good opportunity there man.
That's not fair.
Satch only gave me donuts for my soul.

Very tasty donuts, though.
"Ahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!"
-Terry Pratchett, Maskerade
Hi, there, i'm here for that soul. If you could package it in bubble wrap with two 1st class stamps and send it to:

666 Hell Road
Hell

I apprieciate it.
Well while we're on the subject, Anyone interested in buying my soul? Offer me something.
Quote by the_poison125
Well now you have to beat steve vai in an ultimate guitar battle to win your soul and your Mad Skillz...

Seriously unless you signed a contract and/or had the devil himself retune your guitar, then you're fine.

If you did sell your soul, though, you must now play the blues.
Quote by Grundy0
Well while we're on the subject, Anyone interested in buying my soul? Offer me something.

Half a Buck.
Its all in your mind. According to the Simspons laughter is the language of the soul, so watch some comedy or something. Also if animals freak out at you you don't have a soul...
Quote by Grundy0

sum SRSLY mAd SKILLZZZ

Ya, rly.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by ex0dus
That's not fair.

"Now I know thou shouldnt eat the!"

*Eats donut*

"Mmmmmm.... Sacrelisius!"

Oh God NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by ex0dus
That's not fair.
Satch Yngwie only gave me donuts for my soul.

*Fixed*

You know it.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Mar 29, 2008,
Quote by hazzmatazz
Its all in your mind. According to the Simspons laughter is the language of the soul, so watch some comedy or something. Also if animals freak out at you you don't have a soul...

What is this Simspons you speak of?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
lol, has there ever been anyone who was believed to have seriously sold their soul? I'm just wondering...
Quote by ex0dus
That's not fair.

Did you say donuts ?

Quote by Pow3rSlave
lol, has there ever been anyone who was believed to have seriously sold their soul? I'm just wondering...

That Blues player from the 20's-30's (forgot his name) they made an ep of Supernatural bout it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
That Blues player from the 20's-30's (forgot his name) they made an ep of Supernatural bout it!

That made me think about all those Blues players on Metalocalypse. "Mashed Potato" Johnson is the only one I can remember though, lol.
Quote by Grundy0

I'll give you an ice cream sandwich
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Last edited by Animorphy at Mar 29, 2008,
A bit of a random question...but how much do souls go for on ebay anyway?

Hell, if somebody will give me a couple of hundred bucks then i guess its more than a fair deal for something that makes me feel like ****.

Hmmm..i could en sell OTHER PEOPLE'S souls
Quote by soulflyV
He said soul, not social life.

LMFAO you win! The other guy should be crying right now!
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Nah, you probably just THINK you can play better. It's a bit like placebo, i guess.
Quote by maggot9779
Hi, there, i'm here for that soul. If you could package it in bubble wrap with two 1st class stamps and send it to:

666 Hell Road
Hell

I apprieciate it.

that was the most gayest thing i've ever read in my life. No seriously, go kill yourself.
Quote by maggot9779
Thanks for the advice, i'll get right on it

haha im joking. Sometimes i forget about net etiquite
Page 1 of 2