Hi all. Now I have 1 more slot in my pedal board.

So between EQ(MXR 6band) and Tuner(no idea which 1 yet), which 1 would you choose if you were me?

Thnx.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
Well I'd say a (quick) pedalboard tuner is only really essential if you're gigging.
These go to eleven...
Which one do you need more? Tuner is always good so your guitar is in tune, but if you tune your guitar before you play and it stays in tune, I don't think it's that essential. Then again, if you like your tone otherwise, you don't need the EQ either.

Really up to which one you think you need more.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Get the MXR and a rack tuner which can just sit on top of your head.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
i will be using the eq for solo booster, is that a good idea?
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
Oh o k umm most people will use the EQ all the time and use it to shape their overall sound. You could use it as a boost but most people just use OD's for a solo boost.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
oh ok thnx.
i'll get the eq then.
Quote by JackFlash19
NO NO NO.... get the tuner. If you are gigging.. (or intend to be) it is essential. I don't care how well your guitar stays in tune... you leave an air conditioned green room and get in front of brutal hot stage lights... you are gonna need a tuner.... it is sloppy/unprofessional/amateur to be tuning without one. The crowd does not want to hear the bwweerrrrraaooowwrrrrrring of strings being tuned.

Better yet.... get a different pedal board and get an EQ and a Tuner!

And if you don't plan on gigging.... then the eq will be fine.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
Well, what he said ^
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
ah..... i see. seems like both oso essential.
Quote by JackFlash19
Both. I would forget the MXR, get the Danelectro Fish & Chips and use the money saved to get a tuner.
Quote by howey
Get the MXR and a rack tuner which can just sit on top of your head.

I like this idea better than the others.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X