Seriously! My grandma is over here and CHRIST! Someone opens a door and she thinks theres a zombie rapist with a fucking chainsaw kicking in the door.

She calls radios 'The wirless' and 'A transistor'
You cant watch a movie with her or my grandad. She just dosnt shutup. "Thats the chap who killed whats-her-name. The one with the blonde hair and the thing?" and my grandad just goes " Oh thats bull ****. load of rubbish. "

AND THEY WONT STOP FARTING FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

/rant

Just so this isnt spam, what do you hate about OLD PEOPLE

You're gunna be old some day too. How would you like it if a pre pubescent guitar player started complaining to the internet about YOU?
Hurp De Durp
old people are cool. my granddad was in a jazz band. he played rhythm guitar
Just die when you turn 27 so you don't have to worry about getting old.
I had to live with my Grandma for 10 Months last year
How many times I just wanted to knock her out lol
But I didn't cause some how I endured it

But yeah I hate old people too
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
You're gunna be old some day too. How would you like it if a pre pubescent guitar player started complaining to the internet about YOU?

I dont plan on living past 2012
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
I had to live with my Grandma for 10 Months last year
How many times I just wanted to knock her out lol
But I didn't cause some how I endured it

OMFG ME TOO!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by the_poison125
I dont plan on living past 2012

lawl. Aztec's fail duude.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
what have we ever done to you??? are you sure that you aren't just irritated by your grandma? Don't blame us for that!

Have you any idea what its like to be elderly?? When you get there, you'll realise why you sound stupid
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by theneildeal
what have we ever done to you??? are you sure that you aren't just irritated by your grandma?

NEIL you're Alive!!!!! I thought the alzeimer's got you!!!

Did the Bengay work on that bum hip of yours?
my granparents are ace. there paying for a £300 amp (when it's not even my birthday) and paying for a wah wah pedal for my birthday. and they like rock.
i agree on the movie part. although my granddad is 84 so he's bound to be all like: whats that? what's he doing? and FYI mine dont fart, they do smell, and they'll have ur ass if ur one minute late... something to do with WWII i believe...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Mar 29, 2008,
"They should just start killing people as soon as they turn 25! I mean they're going to get re-incarnated anyway, So who cares!?"
Any GTA fans get that referance?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.