Page 1 of 2
So, my friend (the user "watchingmefall") and I had just gone to a local ska concert here in Tijuana at the Hard Rock. We were driving around, and my friend said "I bet you wouldn't hit a prostitute". I was like "**** yeah, I would", but like 3/4 of prostitutes are guys dressed like chicks around there. My friend said I was just scared, so he decided to pick one up. We just picked one out randomly and I picked one that looked more like a chick. We assumed it was a girl, so I asked her, "How much for a blow?" and 'she' told us it would be 35 bucks, which is too much to charge a local. So I said to my friend that it was too expensive for my taste, and then a cop saw us(keep in mind that prostitution is legal here in Tijuana). So the cops stopped us and saw a can of beer, one single car and said we were drunk. Then he said that he had just stopped a guy who was getting a blow from a guy. He said that the chick I was about to get a blow from was a guy (). So he said to just give him some money for some tacos and he would let us go since were locals. I was like "**** yeah" because I'd rather give 6 bucks to a cop than get a blow from a guy.

So, I almost got a blow from a guy today.
Last edited by Hunnybunny45 at Mar 29, 2008,
Help me, PunctuationMan!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
1. AIDZ

2. You're Gay

3. Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Mad Marius
Help me, PunctuationMan!

He gives good blow jobs!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
You would of loved it anyway :P
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Man i'm still kinda drunk. will edit properly when i'm sober D:
Edit: No way i would have loved it D: man it was a doot D:
Please use punctuation, it makes it so much easier.

I guarentee you would of still made a thread on this if you got blowed.
**** yeah i would have made a thread man it was epic, the cops finally helped me in some way (saving me from a gay blowjob)
Quote by macaroni
goddamn, use fullstops and paragraphs dude

4 fuks sake its the fukin pit who gives a **** about grammer
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Nothing wrong with that
Gear.

Gretsch G5120
Fender Strat

Peavey Classic 30

Barber Tone Press
EHX Micro POG
Frederic Effects Zombie Klone
MXR GT-OD
Boss DD-20
Boss RV-5
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
So basically what you're saying is, you're a flaming homosexual, and you simply can't contain your gayness?

T________T no ): i'm saying i almost got gipped by a man into a blow D:
Quote by Vampire 255

Only about 99% of people here. Don't worry about it. Nobody will notice.
Quote by Hunnybunny45
T________T no ): i'm saying i almost got gipped by a man into a blow D:

I'm sorry, I'm really having difficulty hearing you past all the gayness, you're going to have to speak up.
Quote by Våd Hamster
1. Punctuation

2. Paragraphs

Use them

who gives a shi*? i read and understood it, it doesnt have to be perfect.

nice story, woulda been funnier if the cop didnt stop you :P
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by fretsonfire74
only bout 99 of people here Dont worry about it no body will notice

Fixed! just for the TS!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Vampire 255

Well seeing as its a text-based forum, and as such we would like to be able to actually read what people are writing, I'd say everyone.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
He almost got a blowjob from a guy. Congratu-****in-lations. You almost won a prize which would've resulted in you getting your cawk slobbered upon by another man. THANKS FOR SHARING.

/thread
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Oh common i already said i would fix it tomorrow morning, ): you know its kinda hard to type in your second language with proper grammar. while drunk x(
After reading through the text 13 times to understand what you're trying to say (wtf is "doot"?), I still think that this story - and thread - sucks.
This seems to be a job for Grammarman!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
You should have taken the blowjob like a real man.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
i dont know many people who use gay little computer emoticons like and who also have sex with prostitutes so whatever TV show you half ripped that story from i'd like to know...

douchebag
Damn mexicans. If it wasn't for tacos, tequila, and fine ass chicas, I wouldn't bother.
Quote by killzy
who gives a shi*? i read and understood it, it doesnt have to be perfect.

It just gives the impression that whoever is typing like that is a retard. Much in the same way as someone dressed in rags would give the impression that they're a homeless bum.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
It just gives the impression that whoever is typing like that is a retard. Much in the same way as someone dressed in rags would give the impression that they're a homeless bum.

im just saying it doesnt take 10 people saying the same thing, when you can actually understand it anyways... kind of gives me the imperssion that UGers are stupid.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by Mad Marius

Man i'm not retarded, just a bit wasted. ):
damn where is watchingmefall to back up my story x(
Quote by Hunnybunny45
Man i'm not retarded, just a bit wasted. ):
damn where is watchingmefall to back up my story x(

Watchingmefall

...is.....

Watchingyoufail!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I got a freind who had a house party the other day, and some how it turned into a sex feast.
And one guy was sitting on the sink while another guy was tossing him off.
I was not there but thats what I was told.

I could not think right for the rest of the day >.o
Quote by killzy
im just saying it doesnt take 10 people saying the same thing, when you can actually understand it anyways... kind of gives me the imperssion that UGers are stupid.

That's not the point, that you can understand it.

For example, if person A wrote "Hey guys, how are you doing?", and person B wrote "hay guise, hw ru doign!!11", I'd think very differently of the two, even though I wouldn't actually know either of them.

It sounds like prejudice, but I think it's justified. Anyway, carry on.

So, my friend (the user "watchingmefall") and I had just gone to a local ska concert here in Tijuana at the Hard Rock. We were driving around, and my friend said "I bet you wouldn't hit a prostitute". I was like "Fuck yeah, I would", but like 3/4 of prostitutes are guys dressed like chicks around there. My friend said I was just scared, so he decided to pick one up. We just picked one out randomly and I picked one that looked more like a chick. We assumed it was a girl, so I asked her, "How much for a blow?" and 'she' told us it would be 35 bucks, which is too much to charge a local. So I said to my friend that it was too expensive for my taste, and then a cop saw us(keep in mind that prostitution is legal here in Tijuana). So the cops stopped us and saw a can of beer, one single car and said we were drunk. Then he said that he had just stopped a guy who was getting a blow from a guy. He said that the chick I was about to get a blow from was a guy (). So he said to just give him some money for some tacos and he would let us go since were locals. I was like "Fuck yeah" because I'd rather give 6 bucks to a cop than get a blow from a guy.

Does that make my friend who says I was a fag for not trying it a homosexual?

I tried my best.
Quote by Mad Marius
That's not the point, that you can understand it.

For example, if person A wrote "Hey guys, how are you doing?", and person B wrote "hay guise, hw ru doign!!11", I'd think very differently of the two, even though I wouldn't actually know either of them.

It sounds like prejudice, but I think it's justified. Anyway, carry on.

I wasn't talk about person A or person B. i was specifically referring to hunnybunnys post. his wasnt nearly as bad as the examples you gave.

anyways, its fixed now, thanks to soulfly.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by soulflyV
So, my friend (the user "watchingmefall") and I had just gone to a local ska concert here in Tijuana at the Hard Rock. We were driving around, and my friend said "I bet you wouldn't hit a prostitute". I was like "Fuck yeah, I would", but like 3/4 of prostitutes are guys dressed like chicks around there. My friend said I was just scared, so he decided to pick one up. We just picked one out randomly and I picked one that looked more like a chick. We assumed it was a girl, so I asked her, "How much for a blow?" and 'she' told us it would be 35 bucks, which is too much to charge a local. So I said to my friend that it was too expensive for my taste, and then a cop saw us(keep in mind that prostitution is legal here in Tijuana). So the cops stopped us and saw a can of beer, one single car and said we were drunk. Then he said that he had just stopped a guy who was getting a blow from a guy. He said that the chick I was about to get a blow from was a guy (). So he said to just give him some money for some tacos and he would let us go since were locals. I was like "Fuck yeah" because I'd rather give 6 bucks to a cop than get a blow from a guy.

Does that make my friend who says I was a fag for not trying it a homosexual?

I tried my best.

Whoot thx
Quote by imgooley
1. AIDZ

2. You're Gay

3. Pics or it didn't happen

1. Shut up.

2. No he's not.

3. You're not funny.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away