Well iPod question thread gave me nothing so now i come to you. I bought a new iPod today it is a 4GB nano. Now to get music on there i need itunes, firstly i go to apple site go to download it and what do you know, i cant because i have windows 2000. I go looking else where and find a itunes program that is supported by 2000. I finish the download and what do you know IT'S NOT F**KING COMPATIBLE Now does anyone at all have any idea's on how i can get music i mean why does apple have to be such pricks.

has no signature.
Cause Ipod is made by Apple and Apple hates Windows so... the more people they can screw using Windows the better...

kinda ****ed up anyway...
Get windows XP?
There is a program called media monkey, not sure if it works with iPods, but its only samll download so you might as well try it.
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
Quote by JvL
Cause Ipod is made by Apple and Apple hates Windows so... the more people they can screw using Windows the better...

kinda ****ed up anyway...
Get windows XP?

This guy knows his stuff. Windows do the exact same thing to Apple, it's pathetic but it happens.

There are programs other than iTunes which can be used. Research them, pick one and use it. It'll probably be better than iTunes anyway.
Quote by blynd_snyper
This guy knows his stuff. Windows do the exact same thing to Apple, it's pathetic but it happens.

There are programs other than iTunes which can be used. Research them, pick one and use it. It'll probably be better than iTunes anyway.

Any ideas?

has no signature.
go to Download.com, and look under media/audio or something, heaps of free **** there.
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
Can't you synchronize your Ipod by using Windows Media Player???

Used to have an Ipod (dropped it cause I hated the thing but that's another story) and... well... I thought this was possible