cagnius
169 48%
paintITblack39
55 16%
Voters: 351.
Page 1 of 6
You choose...

For the end of all time.

In the Pink Corner, weighing not a lot; Stu (meh!). With his over indulgent penchant for 'witty' one-liners and eye make up, he creates a solid package, capable of overcoming all smaller than a terapin.

However, what he has in abundance, he also lacks in plenty: Pizazz. He has none. Devoid of pizazz, if you will. This could be a fatal flaw; a chink in his armour. A defecit in his profit and loss account.

Not to mention, he tries to canvas votes by offering chewing gum and back rubs. Watch out for his unethical tactics.

Meh! describes himself as:
Quote by meh!
Tanned to perfection beyond a sizzle of a doubt.

Carmel on Stu:
Quote by carmel_l

He's a bit of a gimp...in a nice way.

In the Maroon Corner, weighing a tidy 11st, we have cagnius. A real ripper of a fellow, with style to match. His fashion will echo through the ages, resonating through time and educating the less fortunate hencewith. Fuse this with his cutting sartorial elegance and you have quite the dynamic, eloquent machine. Not to mention, he can Supaman that ho, whilst maintaining the title for UG's most attractive male (this gets me into clubs, you know).

However, within this phenomenal specimen of a gentleman lies one flaw - spelling. He uses microsoft word to check his posts before he posts them. It gives him gravitas, but takes a fucking age to do.

cagnius describes himself as:
Quote by cagnius
A cross between Floyd Mayweather and Deng Xiaoping on a bad day in a hat

cagnius later declared:
Quote by cagnius
I do my own stunts...

However, the time has come. Mods, Admins, CC's and users of UG, declare your allegience...

EDIT:
A new competitor has entered the fold. Adopting the position in the Green Corner, paintITblack39!

A recently modded member, a former CC and one terribly devilish editor of titles; painty has a track record second to none. Hailing from the US of A, he 'smacks 'dat' regularly and entices many a fellow UGer into his womb of confusion. Not one to abuse his moderator powers, Painty likes to edit titles of threads to 'make him seem big'.

Painty says:

Quote by paintITblack39

I am big. No, I mean it.

However, underyling such a cool and calm exterior lies a man who knows that he wants - hot passionate cocoa, and lots of it, please. Paint 'mineral water, please' ITblack39 poses a potent threat the original duololy of this thread. How he shall fair is anyone's guess.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Last edited by cagnius at Mar 29, 2008,
Just can't vote Conservative- sorry!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
why
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
I voted for you any way
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
Stu, obviously. Even if he does like Heaney.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
meh!

But only because he knows things.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
meh!

But only because he knows things.

I know more
Cag!

Even though you banned me once, I still love you (even though I have a feeling you hate me).
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
cagnius, cus he does his own stunts.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I vote Cagnius because he looks like a handsome fox in his profile picture.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by sebastian_96
Cag!

Even though you banned me once, I still love you (even though I have a feeling you hate me).

Quote by cagnius
I know more

I meant that in the term of... Meh! has dirty secrets about me. I must keep him on my side.

You know I respect you more since you are at law school and meh! is just... Some dude who has secrets about me
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
meh! meh! meh! meh!

he goes to the Blues/Jazz forum, therefore; meh! is slightly cooler

sorry cag
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Even though meh! is a great guy, Cagnius gets the vote.

I mean, just look at the original post. Brilliant writing. Must've laughed at least five times.
Quote by cagnius

Cag > meh!

end of story.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Even though he licks Meths' balls.
wtf is going on.... i vote meh!
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
god i've voted cagnius, on the grounds that i really like saying that word. god what a great word, absolutely ground breaking stuff. infact, the ground just broke the last time i said that word, resulting in me falling through the floor and falling into the kitchen sink
I like chewing gum and back rubs, so I vote for meh!

Now give me my chewing gum
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Craig gets my vote, he's my sexy piece of man meat that gives legal advice.
I know meh! more than I know Cagnius, and from what I know of so far, meh! is a pretty good guy, so he gets my vote.
Plus, I've heard from quite a few people that despite being a nice guy, Cagnius is quite a hard arse as well. And meh! is a better name
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
This is a difficult decision between two nearly equal competitors.

However, I have a history with meh!, and cag has historically spurned my advances.

meh! it is!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I'm going to have to choose meh! because he is Scottish, and Scottish people are cool.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Cag fo sho
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.