Okay so I've got napster and I'm really sick of not being able to put them on my iPod. I've searched a bit and found that I need to remove the DRM from the file then its all good, but there's so many Clients to use and I don't know which ones work and are safe.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers.
Burn them to a CD, then import that CD onto your computer with Audiograbber or iTunes.
Thats illegal! why would you ask that!!!

IM just kidding check out FairUse4WM
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Use the iTunes store instead of Napster, especially since you have an iPod.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Or you could take the handyman's approach.

For this you'll need a tape recorder, a used tape, your computer's speakers, a desktop mic costing less than $10, and audacity.

Step 1: Play the song on your computer, being sure not to turn the tape recorder on until you've already pressed play on your computer. Let the song run through until the end.

Step 2: Rewind the tape, plug your microphone into the little symbol that looks like a mic and open audacity.

Step 3: Start Audacity in record and press play on the tape, forgetting that the speaker is pointed at the other end of the room. Pivot towards the mic, knocking it over and dropping the tape recorder. Pick the mic up and place it on the desk again, then pick up the tape recorder and point it at the mic, trying unavoidably to cough and realizing your door is open so people walk by and start talking to you.

Step 4: Let the tape play until you notice that the song is actually over and there's some ****ty radio announcer talking about a car deal. Then stop Audacity.

Step 5: Select the audio and put all array of EQs and compressors in a vain attempt to salvage your attampts.

Step 6: Export as mp3 and add to itunes, then your ipod.

Step 7: Enjoy your full quality mp3 audio.
Or you could take the handyman's approach.

For this you'll need a tape recorder, a used tape, your computer's speakers, a desktop mic costing less than $10, and audacity.

Step 1: Play the song on your computer, being sure not to turn the tape recorder on until you've already pressed play on your computer. Let the song run through until the end.

Step 2: Rewind the tape, plug your microphone into the little symbol that looks like a mic and open audacity.

Step 3: Start Audacity in record and press play on the tape, forgetting that the speaker is pointed at the other end of the room. Pivot towards the mic, knocking it over and dropping the tape recorder. Pick the mic up and place it on the desk again, then pick up the tape recorder and point it at the mic, trying unavoidably to cough and realizing your door is open so people walk by and start talking to you.

Step 4: Let the tape play until you notice that the song is actually over and there's some ****ty radio announcer talking about a car deal. Then stop Audacity.

Step 5: Select the audio and put all array of EQs and compressors in a vain attempt to salvage your attampts.

Step 6: Export as mp3 and add to itunes, then your ipod.

Step 7: Enjoy your full quality mp3 audio.

hahaha or i guesd you could do that
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
I assume you're using the subscription level of Napster.

I use a program called Tunebite with mine.

Because Napster charges .99 cents per burned CD.

Download the music and add it into Tunebite and it'll rerecord it into .mp3

Google to find the download.