A few minutes ago the low E string poped out of the nut, i replaced the string carfully and after 10 sec hard playing on the E it happend again.

yesterday I restrung the guitar with standard 10 - 46 strings. The old strings was 12- 52, so i thougt that the thicker strings maybe damaged the nut or something?

Can you rasp it so it doesnt pop out or can you just replace the nut?

Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
cut it deeper with a knife or something
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Man Don't Worry i had the Same Problem... Then i Bought my Magical Nut Sauce. If it you have a Wammy I would use that... I would also check in with your Local shop on what to do.... I Would DEFINITLY ask your Local Shop first.... if they don't know ****... Buy the nut sauce... the things amazing!

So Yeah if you have a different problem and this isn't working Email me at Jonathan.thetrooper@gmail.com and For the subject say Mis-understood

Good luck!

and if that doesn't work get harder strings (ex. Ernie Ball super Coil or something like that! GOOD STRINGS!

What's also Probly Wrong is that the E is not fiting in the slot.... i would go to the shop for that unless you have a SUPER steady hand and make a deeper cut in that BAMF!
Gear:
Squire Hot Rails Stratocaster
Dean MXL (for Sale)
Marshall DFX 100 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Vox Wah
Korg AX3G

Soloist Build!!
Quote by Multiplayerjon
Man Don't Worry i had the Same Problem... Then i Bought my Magical Nut Sauce. If it you have a Wammy I would use that... I would also check in with your Local shop on what to do.... I Would DEFINITLY ask your Local Shop first.... if they don't know ****... Buy the nut sauce... the things amazing!

So Yeah if you have a different problem and this isn't working Email me at Jonathan.thetrooper@gmail.com and For the subject say Mis-understood

Good luck!

and if that doesn't work get harder strings (ex. Ernie Ball super Coil or something like that! GOOD STRINGS!

What's also Probly Wrong is that the E is not fiting in the slot.... i would go to the shop for that unless you have a SUPER steady hand and make a deeper cut in that BAMF!

and then i sayd: spam much? *tries to report*
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by madpickin03
Did you string it the right way?

No, i saw that and right now im restringing it in the right way.

So the preoblem is fixed^^
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
Quote by Svea_Trollblod
No, i saw that and right now im restringing it in the right way.

So the preoblem is fixed^^

lol