k so theres this sig i clicked on last night, its got a bunch of shapes like circles and squares and at the ends the squares form stars, and in the middle theres a triangle and on the bottom it says, click the triangle, you know you want to, or something like that, so i click on it and it brings me to this ****ed up site with a bunch of random numbers shapes and ****ed up color patterns with letters that are all ****ed up and something about how we have to prevent terrorism.

anyone know what im talking about and what all this gibberish on the site means exactly and a link to it cuz i cant find the thread with the person who had it anymore and i wanna go on it again.

thanx much guys.
i know that sig.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

wwwwww.jodi.org or something is the link for the triangle.

if you click 'view page source' it comes up with something else.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Me too, can't quite remember who though

at first I thought it was silentdeftone's but im pretty sure its not... hmmmm
Quote by metalblaster
k so theres this sig i clicked on last night, its got a bunch of shapes like circles and squares and at the ends the squares form stars, and in the middle theres a triangle and on the bottom it says, click the triangle, you know you want to, or something like that, so i click on it and it brings me to this ****ed up site with a bunch of random numbers shapes and ****ed up color patterns with letters that are all ****ed up and something about how we have to prevent terrorism.

anyone know what im talking about and what all this gibberish on the site means exactly and a link to it cuz i cant find the thread with the person who had it anymore and i wanna go on it again.

thanx much guys.

go there again.
go to the home page and click view source
irs f*cking scary as hell.
That's messed up.
Destroy this city of delusion,
break these walls down,
I will avenge,
And justify my reasons,
With your blood.
What...the...flip.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by SharpSpoon
I feel so popular you guys.

I had someone else's sig in mind heh.

I don't get that site, I couldn't find the page you were all talking about.
Quote by SharpSpoon

I feel ripped off after I clicked that triangle.
LARGE TEXT
The source for the first page is extremely similar to an ASCII copy of the blueprint of an atom bomb...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SharpSpoon

Why, because no-one could remember whose sig it was in?