Hi.

So this is what i need. I am ordering on these pages: Thomann.de instrument cables andThomann.de patch cables

What i need:

1x 4.5m or 6m guitar cable, price does not matter, but try keep it under 60 euro
2x 1.5m instrument cables to use from effects send-> pedals->effects return
4x patch cables to have between pedals

Can you help me find cables? Please keep the price under 100 eur.

If you have any opinion about length, please respond.
Also, thomann.de endorse Monster-cable. Aren't they very good?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Monster is amazing, and if anythign happens to it. they replace it for free. go monster.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
Monster is amazing, and if anythign happens to it. they replace it for free. go monster.

+1
yeah, indeed. But which?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Monster Pro Studio Cables (really expensive), or on the cheaper(ish) side is Monster Rock cables.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Monster cables are overpriced for their worth.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
yeah you dont need to shuck out 80 bucks or whatever. 20 is good.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
the best brand is the one you forget about. basically, after a while you'll get a cable so good it wont break, or you'll have had it for 2 years now and it still works like new everyday. cables arent something you really want to spend much time thinking about. i got mine cheap at music live. ive checked the brand on mine for the first time ever and it says proel, heres them http://diehard.proelgroup.com/diehard/en/news.jsp
2 years, still going strong. life time warranty, well built, clear sounding, and your not going to be spending lots of extra cash on the "monster" or "planet waves" brand names. owned both, they both broke, an ive had a few of each. I'd go with these personally
Quote by Def
the best brand is the one you forget about. basically, after a while you'll get a cable so good it wont break, or you'll have had it for 2 years now and it still works like new everyday. cables arent something you really want to spend much time thinking about. i got mine cheap at music live. ive checked the brand on mine for the first time ever and it says proel, heres them http://diehard.proelgroup.com/diehard/en/news.jsp
2 years, still going strong. life time warranty, well built, clear sounding, and your not going to be spending lots of extra cash on the "monster" or "planet waves" brand names. owned both, they both broke, an ive had a few of each. I'd go with these personally

Aw. I dont think Thomann.de endorse that brand.

Now. I have a really cheap studio-something cable which has lasted for a year of getting stepped on, rolling over with chair and lots of plugging in and out. But itsn't really goodly screened. A $40 cable i bought for my other amp broke in a month

Is planet waves that bad...?
its alright. i had a couple of cables that went through normal wear and tear and they broke fast. i usually use livewires and those lasted pretty well but im switching to monster now
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
You can always go with Planet Waves, and they have a lifetime guarantee too.
I use monster cables, they're really good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
monster sucks a lot of tone out of ur amp. its reliable and all, but they sound bad. i made my own, but check out lava cables, canare, and dimarzio, planet waves are decent big brands.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I buy ProCo, they're pretty cheap but they sound fine and they're insured like the Monsters. They might be easier to find for me because they have factory in my town.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Quote by ledhed68
You can always go with Planet Waves, and they have a lifetime guarantee too.

+1
Get one with a circuit breaker, they'll save your amp's life.
Quote by perkristian876
Aw. I dont think Thomann.de endorse that brand.

Now. I have a really cheap studio-something cable which has lasted for a year of getting stepped on, rolling over with chair and lots of plugging in and out. But itsn't really goodly screened. A $40 cable i bought for my other amp broke in a month

Is planet waves that bad...?

i dont especially rate planet waves. the ends just done feel solid with those little plastic bits at the end. i'd stay away from all of the known big guitar brands like vemon, monster and planet waves and just pick one that looks like a quality proffesional cable. where its built is also important. im pretty sure planet waves stuff is cheap chinese built. so a nice german, or my cables from italy should give you something lasting with good performance
I'm fixing to give these a try.. There pretty beefy and resonably priced.

QUANTUM 10 FOOT INSTRUMENT CABLE
Cable is both durable and has exceptional audio fidelity. Oxygen free copper core offers very low noise and great sound. 95% coverage shield that protects your signal and has G&H connectors with a right angle 1/4" plug at one end.
Get the new Livewire Elite (or pro or something like that) from Guitar Center. Cheaper than monster, have lifetime guarantee, and the people at guitar center said its better than monster.