Quote by smb
Ooh, online petitions. They're the guaranteed method to get results

well it worked last year
How the **** do you define 'true metal'? Elitist prick.

Edit:
'We don't need to tell you what constitutes a true metal band. '
Is that because you can't?
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
sorry, I don't agree with the petition. I hate the divide between metal and metalcore, and how people get so sensitive about it. I think Job for A Cowboy deserves to pay at a METAL festival, don't you? And Avenged Sevenfold must bring a lot of fans. Frankly, I don't see the problem. It's called a festival for a reason.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by SideshowRaven24
sorry, I don't agree with the petition. I hate the divide between metal and metalcore, and how people get so sensitive about it. I think Job for A Cowboy deserves to pay at a METAL festival, don't you? And Avenged Sevenfold must bring a lot of fans. Frankly, I don't see the problem. It's called a festival for a reason.

yeh they will bring fans, but they were added after tickets sold out and Wacken fans dont want them there
Almost every band I have ever seen could learn a thing or 2 from Hatebreed on how to get the crowd amped.

Especially Within Temptation... God, I hate them...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by DTOE
How the **** do you define 'true metal'? Elitist prick.

Edit:
'We don't need to tell you what constitutes a true metal band. '
Is that because you can't?

Elitist prick? no METAL LOVER!

avenged sevenfold is not metal
I'm game. Non metal crap like Avenged Sevenfold do not deserve to share the same stage as Carcass.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
I'm game. Non metal crap like Avenged Sevenfold do not deserve to share the same stage as Carcass.

+ infinity, signed
Facebook.com/Notafluke