I got about 6 hours sleep last night, usually get about 8 hours sleep. How much sleep do you usually get?
sup?
last night and the night before, not much. didn't get to sleep til 5am.

*yawns*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
8-10 hours usually.

Less on the weekends though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
7 hours

On weekends I get like 10-14.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I've had 6 hours sleep in 3 days, and that was all last night. I can't sleep sober, I need something to take the edge off.

Usually about 7 hours though.
I get about 4-6 hours when I've got college the next day. Damn you late night Dave!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
since i've practically dropped out... i stay up till 3 am and wake up at 12 or something...

normally about 6-8 hours

weekends i sleep in
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

About 8. I hate the fact that when I get anything less than 10, I get massive black rings below my eyes.

Add that to the fact that I have mild insomnia and have problems falling asleep, and Houston, we have a problem.
normaly 4 or 5 hours (i practice wayy to much )
on weekends....8-7H
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
I sleep twice in a day... I fall asleep usually at 3am and wake up at 5am, and then I fall asleep 12 hours later, and sleep from 3pm to 5pm again.
Sometimes it's 6 am/pm. Or 7pm. Depends on how the day went. Never more than 4 hours though.. Get's tiring.
Usually about 8 a night max, although last night 10 and the night before 12 due to a night of zero hours
About 8 hours on weekdays, 10 or more in the weekends.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
if I get less than 8 hours of sleep before school then I can hardly get out of bed
23.87 hrs

the other 0.13 hrs, I get up for a dump.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Meh, not much, but when I have little sleep Im very awake and alive the next day, if i have a lot if sleep regardless on the timings, the next day im sluggish and tired all day...WTF!?
About seven during the week. On weekends I'll get six to twelve. I never sleep well on Sundays, so I'd say five to six on Sundays.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
I try to get eight hours, but it never happens. Either I stay in bed until the afternoon or I end up going to bed some time in the early morning.

I often wake up half-an-hour before college startsm which is never fun.

YJ
Dentists reccommend 8-9 hours of sleep
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Quote by Yeathatwasme
Dentists reccommend 8-9 hours of sleep

Dentists also recomend flossing...gross.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Not enough. I'm always tired.
Destroy this city of delusion,
break these walls down,
I will avenge,
And justify my reasons,
With your blood.
I get about 6 hours on weekdays and 8 on weekends.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Erm... anything from 2 to 8 hours. Usually somewhere in the middle of that.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!