Page 1 of 2
Does playing guitar at church score the church cuties? I would totally rock the god gigs if I didn't catch on fire upon entering the building. I would record a double live album chock full of songs about...how I love god and I would to some 10 minute session of speaking in tongues into a talk box. I actually kind of like this idea. The audience is pre-installed, which means you don't even have to pay your dues in night clubs.
God might be displeased by your actions
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by moodster
God might be displeased by your actions

oh no, boys going for girls is bad!
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
**** yeah them church chicks are freaaks.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I'm a Christian, and I play in my church's band, and ever since then, a bunch of the teenage girls have been trying to get my attention. So yes, playing in a church band as a Christian member of the church can get girls.

But what you say you'd do is
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I'm a Christian, and I play in my church's band, and ever since then, a bunch of the teenage girls have been trying to get my attention. So yes, playing in a church band as a Christian member of the church can get girls.

Aww..c'mon. I think the talk box thing is golden!
i say go for it. it'd kinda be like in south park with Faith + 1 haha
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Do it. There is no invisible man judging your actions while sitting in the clouds. Rock some institutionalized faces and **** some freaky godberry chicks.
Quote by Starchild_ex4
Aww..c'mon. I think the talk box thing is golden!

Yeah, I guess it's a good idea.

It would be better if it was genuine though... my old church (one of the reasons I left) used to, every week, right in the middle of the band's set, stage one of the employees of the church to speak in tongues. It was meant to be "spiritual," but you could tell they were faking it by the way the stuttered and repeated themselves.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness

How old are (you if you don't mind me asking)?
Do it man, worst case scenario is that you get the laugh of your life xD
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
God will probably strike you with lightning when you leave the church.
Quote by acoginthesystem
Do it. There is no invisible man judging your actions while sitting in the clouds. Rock some institutionalized faces and **** some freaky godberry chicks.

+1

edit: sigged.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by Sylvanus
God will probably strike you with lightning when you leave the church.

Lee Tevino (profesionnal golfer) has been struck by lightning 5 times and he seems aight...
Quote by acoginthesystem

couldnt have said it better myself. lol
Quote by Starchild_ex4
Scoring chicks at church.
Yes, you can score chicks at church.
You can also slip your Grandma the tongue when you kiss her.
But tbh, I haven't tried either.

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Yes, you can score chicks at church.
You can also slip your Grandma the tongue when you kiss her.
But tbh, I haven't tried either.

/thread

I cant really think of much of a better place. These girls are so "good" and mind****ed that you could convince them into anything, and they will still think your genuine.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
It doesnt work.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by liquidknowledg4
I cant really think of much of a better place. These girls are so "good" and mind****ed that you could convince them into anything, and they will still think your genuine.

Think your genuine? If you try to get a "nice" girl from church to blow you she'll tell you that it's wrong and that you need to go to confession or see through you. I'm catholic but I'm also incedibly interested in philosophy and psychology.
Sorry, I play in a church band and it didnt work for me.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Fail thread is fail.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by austinarcadium
Sorry, I play in a church band and it didnt work for me.

Guitarist + Stage = Groupies

This is a time tested equation. Clearly it doesn't work in all cases, I would like to know what you think the missing element was for you? Did you rock out? Did you play acoustic? Did you appear like you were having the time of your life, or were you just going through the motions? I would appreciate any feedback.
I play in the church band, but I dont get girls from my church.

There arent any girls at my church.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Scoring chicks at church?

Does that mean that you cant score chicks anywhere else?

Burn! Nice.
Quote by Starchild_ex4
Guitarist + Stage = Groupies

This is a time tested equation. Clearly it doesn't work in all cases, I would like to know what you think the missing element was for you? Did you rock out? Did you play acoustic? Did you appear like you were having the time of your life, or were you just going through the motions? I would appreciate any feedback.

Dude it seems like you are playing guitar just to score chicks that is dumb and that is just a dick thing to do.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
yeah that's a great way to pick up delusional jesus freaks. just the kind of woman all the cool kids want...

Quote by tayroar
Dude it seems like you are playing guitar just to score chicks that is dumb and that is just a dick thing to do.

I play cuz rock flows through my veins, I am an attention *****, I AM a dick, and I have a fantastic sense of humor...I love me.
Quote by acoginthesystem

+1

Get it shawtee
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by Starchild_ex4
I play cuz rock flows through my veins, I am an attention *****, I AM a dick, and I have a fantastic sense of humor...I love me.

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I don't like you. At least not from what I've read in this thread.
The medium is the message!
Quote by Starchild_ex4

You sound like a twat to me...
I go to church and they have a little band. Most of the kids are ugly though and usually never talk to girls. You can play guitar night and day, I don't think it really changes anything.
With the proper amount of swagger, confidence and whiskey...it'll work. Try the tortured yet repentent soul angle, always a good one.
Quote by The Rambler
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I don't like you. At least not from what I've read in this thread.

I don't mind. I understand that I can be a bit abrasive.
Page 1 of 2