how would i go about telling him? whats the technical terms I'd need (eg 4/4 and so on). We have practice today and we're going to write an AC\DC style song. Thanks very much.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by HyperBoy2519
how would i go about telling him? whats the technical terms I'd need (eg 4/4 and so on). We have practice today and we're going to write an AC\DC style song. Thanks very much.

Tell him to play time in 4/4. Almost every AC/DC song has VERY simple drum parts. Or you could just play the beat for him, as most people can play those beats.
Yeah, I'm horrid drummer (thus why I'm a guitarist) and I can play pretty much any AC/DC song out there after just listening to it.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."
all acdc beats are the same. bass on 1 and 3 snare on 2 and 4. your drummer should probably know that already. most people call it "drumbeat #1"
I'd just say "play a simple rock beat"
And boom, there's your AC/DC beat

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
haha i know they're simple but this is going to be a simple rock and roll song. thanks guys.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12