hey! alright, this glorious mourning i wake up in the mood to play guitar, i picked up my guitar(just for the record i haven't played in about a week) and i noticed the 6th string was out of tune, i tuned it and played some it got out of tune again, so i saw on the bridge that a screw was missing and that it was causing my string to get out of tune

i need to know about the screw thats on the bridge that has a spring around it and is connected to a piece of metal that the string overlaps. what is that screws measurement or what is it called? or where can i buy it?
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
clean your room, you might find it and save some money,
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
If its the saddle height adjustment screw your talking about I think you're just going to have to buy a new set of saddles.
Quote by livrockdie
If its the saddle height adjustment screw your talking about I think you're just going to have to buy a new set of saddles.

oh sh!t.....! how much do they normally cost? cuz i just put down started putting payments for a digitech rp250 and im super poor now.......
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
You'll probably have to replace every saddle. I've never found a site that sells individual saddles, or even just the screws that hold them to the bridge.

Check out Stewmac.com for a bunch of replacement saddle sets. They'll cost anywhere from $20 a set to $60 depending on the brand.

I would recommend a set of Ferraglide saddles. They look great and the graphite inserts will keep your guitar in tune for weeks. They'll cost about $50.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
You CAN buy the height adjustment screws, they're dirt cheap, but i can't remember the site, type it in on google, you might find it, i'll try and find it again, i'll post back if i do
Idk, I saved all my cheapo saddles from my first piece of plywood that I got rid of. Things like that are nice to have. Check guitarfettish.com or guitar parts online and see what they have.
Allparts sells the little height adjuster screws. But there are 2 styles, metric and imperial. Shipping will cost more than the screws will.
he's not talking about the height adjustment screw, I think he's talking about the length adjustment screw (hence the "spring around it" part). How the hell did THAT go missing? It's attached.... thats like if your penis suddenly went missing....
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Yeah what?

There's no way it could possibly get lost if the string was on the guitar.

Someone's messing with you.

How the hell...
Weekend Warrior
uuh yeah- i really dont know how it happened
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
well- it could have been when i was walking home and suddenly this guy came out of a car while i was carrying all my gear (amp,backpack,guitar, ect) and started beating the crap out of me,i threw my guitar to the ground to chase him cuz he went running off- maybe thats when it came off? but still!
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
maybe you should tell the police about that pr something... and... did you get him? If someone hit my guitar I would rip off their head and **** down their neck....
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
well... lets say he came back to school with some nasty bruises on his face a few days after the incident and everytime i enter a room he is in he leaves, and just for the record i didnt bruise him and i honestly dont know who did...
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
If that flew off you'd have to have had your saddle adjusted pretty far forwards... To the extreme, even. I've never seen a guitar that needed such radical intonation adjustments...
well... i have a friggen behringer..... what ya expect?
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Could you possibly post pictures? I could help out a little more then.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
That happened to my fukkin behringer and now the whole guitars in peices so yeah i wont worry about it till i try to put it back together
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan