ok, i have never done this but over the past couple of days i have conjured up a story in my head and i really want to put it to lyrics. inspired mainly by coheed type deal i want it to be listin-able and have a message even if your ignoring the story, but to be fofilling if you pay attenting and regoongnise the whole thing.

Alot of my writting ties around religious themes, so thats why its so promenint in the three characters. Here is the story basicly:

There is a woman who is struggling through life, shes turned to drugs/violence/ dealing whathaveyou, even though she is seen as this horrible person she has tons of faith in god, she prays everyday and has a solid conection with him and asks him to bless her and help her though life.

Her borhter is a holy roller, a man of god who almost has the crazy phsyco relegious thing goin on where he is the hand of god, and he is holy-er then thou. When he finds out about his sisters wrong doings he feels he has the "deving calling" to rid the world of her and her evil. So he goes to kill her, when the meet there is a confontaiton before the murder, where he tells her that he is the right hand of god, doin justice, while she begs for mercy screaming about god leaving her to die, and god abandoning her.

BAM! shes dead, some time goes by ( havent got all the details at this part yet) and he gets cought by the coppers. Hes brought to an interagation room and there is a confrontaion where he explains to a cop that he was only doing what was right and that he was justified. the cop questions his motives and there is a argument that gets pretty heated, think CSI interagation smaking tables and such. and i havent got the ending thought out to well but it will be ended with the brother sentenced to death, him infront of a firesquad asking god why he has left him to die.

The three songs will be split into: 1.) the life of the woman, all her bad doings and an overveiw of her faith. 2.) introduction of the borther and the murder 3.) the interagation and the sentance.

sry bout the text wall but this actually helped me alot to sort my thoughts and such, so if you read it and have any opinoins comments, anything at all please speak up, even a simple. "its cool" would be good. i think im gonna sit down in write it in a few days so. ill post when done. thanks all
P.S this is prolly in the wrong thread, but if i posted in the SW+L it would get shut down right away.

i also want to know, has anyone else ever wrttin like this? or know of any good Concept songs.
all i know (i think) are the coheed albums, kezia by protest, and the new Human abstract album wil be. any others would be nice.
it's cool

honestly! it's fresh. what kind of music is it supposed to go with, mainly?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
thank you, umm for the most part it will be metal/hardcore, but im pretty good at fittin music to create a mood, which will be used heavily for this. Like for some parts it could be a melodic, BTBAM clean riff, and jump to a heavy breakdown, so because of the broad change in emotions/moods in this idea i will use diffrent types of music to fit. Hell, maybe even durring the murder we'll bust out in a uck rock jam. not. that wouldnt work
thank you, umm for the most part it will be metal/hardcore, but im pretty good at fittin music to create a mood, which will be used heavily for this. Like for some parts it could be a melodic, BTBAM clean riff, and jump to a heavy breakdown, so because of the broad change in emotions/moods in this idea i will use diffrent types of music to fit. Hell, maybe even durring the murder we'll bust out in a funck rock jam. not. that wouldnt work
these can be good songs one you get lyrics down i must read! this sound really good,good luck with this. peace