well i want to know how to make my tremolo bar to stand still i hope that you can see the pic

well you can either screw it tighter (carefull not to snap it) or wrap a piece of teflon (if you dont have that electrical) tape around the grooves, preferebly teflon tape. Its for plumbing and you can get it for like 70 cents a roll at any hardware store.
Quote by livrockdie
well you can either screw it tighter (carefull not to snap it) or wrap a piece of teflon (if you dont have that electrical) tape around the grooves, preferebly teflon tape. Its for plumbing and you can get it for like 70 cents a roll at any hardware store.

I wouldn't recommend this, you could overtorque the bar and break it if you're not careful.

What I DO recommend is Lock-Tite, it's a thread fastener, it'll keep it from coming unthreaded with general use but if you need to you can still unscrew the bar with a little bit of force.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Tenebrion
well i want to know how to make my tremolo bar to stand still i hope that you can see the pic

wow. clean that **** up
Quote by Dog454
I wouldn't recommend this, you could overtorque the bar and break it if you're not careful.

What I DO recommend is Lock-Tite, it's a thread fastener, it'll keep it from coming unthreaded with general use but if you need to you can still unscrew the bar with a little bit of force.

like I said, be carefull or you WILL break it

but locktite isnt a good idea either because you cant move it at all and once you do you're back to square one

get some teflon tape and you're good
Agreed, teflon tape will work excellently.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
please cleanse that poor, poor creature of it's rust and finger acids... it pains me to see such a rig suffer needlessly.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Put a spring in the hole then attach the bar. A ball-point pen spring should do. These trem systems were originally designed for that. That way, you can put the bar wherever you want and it will stay. Tape or w/e around the threads will just wear out eventually anyway.