anyone wanna do a online bannd for fun.
sorta like that other post, ill record something send it to you you record over it with something else and send it back? haha
just cause im bored
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by maggot9779
Like what? What genre? Quality? Intruments?

any genre, doesnt matter to me.

instruments? Probably lead or rhythm guitar, bass. drums, whatever else you can think of :P
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I'll do lead guitar if u want
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
alright, ill do rhythm guitar.
so we need a bassist and a drummer unless theres more instruments in whatever song were doin... i gotta go but ill check back later to see if any one else is gonna join. then ill pm you guys and we can decide on a song i guess (if were covering one, if not we needa figure out which genre where gonna do)
Quote by letsgocoyote
Last edited by Little_Buster at Mar 29, 2008,
Quote by Little_Buster
alright, ill do rhythm guitar.
so we need a bassist and a drummer unless theres more instruments in whatever song were doin... i gotta go but ill check back later to see if any one else is gonna join. then ill pm you guys and we can decide on a song i guess (if were covering one, if not we needa figure out which genre where gonna do)

Can you sing or is it just instrumental? I'm most comfortable with alt. rock, pop rock and Hendrix-esque blues.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by HeavyReverb
Can you sing or is it just instrumental? I'm most comfortable with alt. rock, pop rock and Hendrix-esque blues.

alright we can do some of those songs...
actually, nope, we needa singer to. unless you wanna make it some kinda instrumental

Quote by maggot9779
Ah well I guess i'm out since I play rhythm guitar

not necessarly.
it just depends on if the song we do uses 3 guitars.
because i could also do a lead line.

ill pm you guys 2morrow and we'll talk about the songs and what not.
Quote by letsgocoyote
Last edited by Little_Buster at Mar 29, 2008,
i dont know what kinda songs were doin yet.
thats what im tryin to figure out.

HeavyReverb, i PM'ed you
Quote by letsgocoyote
Maybe another guitar? Or an audition thereof? I've wanted to do something like this for awhile.
The Chad
me and HeavyReverb already have a song were gonna try to do.
maybe after that. however, I pm'ed you
Quote by letsgocoyote
Hey I've got one of those Roland synths -
Would love to add something . . .
later
maddaxe111