Page 1 of 8
Not sure if this has been done before, but what the heck; so what's the story behind your user name? Mines from The Red Hot Chili Peppers, back when I was a fanboy and all.....
MINEZ IZ FROMZ TEH DARK CAVES OF HELLZ(br00talZZ)
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
When I lived overseas in Asia, I was really tall and pale to many people there (im a white American) so one of my friends who was white (kinda weird) called me the yeti and it was sorta my nickname. so now i use it for like email addresses, usernames, xbox live, etc.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Mines back from when I was a huge Streetlight Manifesto fan. They're still great, I just don't like them as much anymore.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Yeti60
When I lived overseas in Asia, I was really tall and pale to many people there (im a white American) so one of my friends who was white (kinda weird) called me the yeti and it was sorta my nickname. so now i use it for like email addresses, usernames, xbox live, etc.

That's awesome.
i saw star wars attack of the clones, and the first one as well, and darth maul sounded like a sick name, i saw a pattern with darth vader, and other sith lords, then i found out my real last name was qurashi.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
i saw star wars attack of the clones, and the first one as well, and darth maul sounded like a sick name, i saw a pattern with darth vader, and other sith lords, then i found out my real last name was qurashi.

What did you think your last lame was before?
Watched the excorsist one night, got counterstrike the same day. internet nickname converted into l33t ensued. ahh since 03 ive had it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Well, I was still a boy and I'm Portuguese.

Portuguese + Boy = Portuguese_boy

It sucks, and I want to change it to Portuguese_breakfast.
back in the day when i used to do ict i was quite good at hexadecimal and binary so it was either hex or bin i think i chose right
Look in my eyes what do you see?
black sabbath owns
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I was in class that day and a guy stood up and roared "YOU'RE ALL ****"
I regret choosing it as a username now
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I had a stratocaster and was obsessed with it, and I was obsessed with the ES 335. so I combined the two.
Flem = First syllable of my last name
Floyd = I quite like Pink Floyd
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
10+- years ago, my dad had an electronic agenda, and its password was "Urik" (because of me and my brother. Uri, and Erik). So I liked it and since then I use it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Wanted a cool name like dimebag so me and my friend made one up...I think its cool but you probably don't
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
Mine is half Muse song, half 'ForMe'.

Destroy this city of delusion,
break these walls down,
I will avenge,
And justify my reasons,
With your blood.
It's just my name, it's really uncreative.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by food1010
I was hungry.

haha

Brilliant.

Well, Hanna rhymes with Ana, which is part of Anakin, as in Skywalker. But Skywalker was too long, so I just put Hannakins.

because I had awesome steel toed boots that I felt the world needed to know about.

And it's always a good idea to proclaim yourself as a girl online, because then people are automatically your friend.

Also, I'm awesome.
01011001011001010111001100101100001000000100100100100000011000010110110100100000011000010010000001101110011001010111001001100100001011100010000001000100011001010110000101101100001000000111011101101001011101000110100000100000011010010111010000100001
back in high school, a few friends of mine and i were bored as hell in study hall. i am one quarter japanese and one of the friends with me in study hall looks really hispanic. my other friend sitting with us drew a dude in a karate gi and a sombrero. after adding a mustache, he called his creation a "hisjap" (hispanic japanese). this was back in the day that i was just learning about IM services. i added my graduation date from high school to the backend since, you know, all AIM usernames are cooler with numbers in them.
Carswell is my last name, I know, I'm impossibly clever
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
my ex-bands drummer gave it to me for my size and my rather strange way of singing backing vocals..hate it.
I had a friend called stephen who was called Ste - he decided to tell peopel his surname was von. ie. Ste Von whihc soudns liek /steven. My names Kevin, i did the same

woot fro palgerisms!
The Waterboy is an awesome movie, the 799 was added by AOL when i went to make a new screenname all those years ago.

so i use Waterboy799 for just about everything now
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat