hey i just went into diagnostic mode on my ipod nano (2G), and i clicked this thing called HiighPowerMode...any idea what it does? a timer pops up and some other wierd things, like battery = (some #) mA...and i couldnt exit it, so i had to restart my ipod....what does it do?
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
that would be a battery gauge to test how long it would last doing battery taxing things, like playing video

and you cant exit diagnostic mode anyway u have to restart everytime
oh ok thanks...but the test wastes my battery right?
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
yea, thats the point, to see how long the battery retains strength, its basically how they get their battery stats to put in the tech specs
no offence or anythin against ya, bu i h8 ipod i used 2 hav one and then i got an mp4 and i love more then my ipod, well my mp4 cost me 142 pounds, but if you want it to b good ya hav 2 dig in to ya pockets right????
engrish?
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by Pibbz
no offence or anythin against ya, bu i h8 ipod i used 2 hav one and then i got an mp4 and i love more then my ipod, well my mp4 cost me 142 pounds, but if you want it to b good ya hav 2 dig in to ya pockets right????

Your an illiterate fool.
Quote by Pibbz

What?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Gregray88
Your an illiterate fool.

At least he isn't pretentious about it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Pibbz

why do apple haters always get the compulsion to just jump into a thread and tlk about how they dont like one of their products?

and the ipod IS an mp4 player