Page 1 of 2

http://www.kimboslice.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice

"Kevin Ferguson (born on February 8, 1974) better known as Kimbo Slice is a Miami, Florida-based street fighter turned mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter. He first appeared in several filmed underground fights which have spread primarily on the Internet. Law enforcement never intervened as the fights were considered consensual. Kimbo has since left street fighting behind and is now putting his efforts towards becoming a professional mixed martial arts fighter. Slice is currently training with retired MMA fighter Bas Rutten."

thoughts/views?

i think hes actually my hero and i cant wait for his next fight. anyone have any info on when/who he is fighting?
This is the first thread ever on Kimbo Slice.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
he looks like thelonius monk in that picture...if thelonius monk could kill you with one punch
He should fight brock lesnar in 2 years. That would be one hell of a fight

I put my money on lesnar.
my bio teachers name is mr. ferguson.but thats not him
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
ive always hated people who fight solely for the sake of fighting/seeing whos "tougher"

im glad hes actually part of an established sport now tho, because hes making a living through his ability, instead of just fighting like an idiot
Quote by NielsWho

Ferguson?

Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Kimbo Slice won't make it long in MMA. He may have power, but finess is something he lacks. Maybe he'll "learn" enough to contest with big guys, but I seriously doubt it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
i think his age may be against him. he doesnt have the time to learn the ways of professional fighting
Quote by nt1440
too bad about the face tho =/

true, but this is one of the better pics i have seen of her.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Yeah, I know about Kimbo. Chuck Liddell used to be my favorite, then he started really sucking, and then I watched all of Kimbo's videos on YouTube. I'm convinced that Jesus himself could not beat Kimbo in a fist fight.

I want Tito Ortiz and Kimbo to fight next. Because as usual, Tito was talking **** about Kimbo, which is retarded. I hope Kimbo beats his face in.
Quote by DeathForAll
Yeah, I know about Kimbo. Chuck Liddell used to be my favorite, then he started really sucking, and then I watched all of Kimbo's videos on YouTube. I'm convinced that Jesus himself could not beat Kimbo in a fist fight.

I want Tito Ortiz and Kimbo to fight next. Because as usual, Tito was talking **** about Kimbo, which is retarded. I hope Kimbo beats his face in.

Sadly, Tito has left his prime behind him. He is now timid Tito and sucks. If he brought the fire he used to have, he would destroy Kimbo. Same with Liddell in his prime. He would tear through Kimbo. Not to mention Randy "The Natural".
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by midi pure
true, but this is one of the better pics i have seen of her.

really? this is one of the better pics of here IVE found of her

he's from my hood. 305 REPRESENT'
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
This is now a Fergie thread, every poster who wants to talk about wrestlers, please leave.

Quote by nt1440
really? this is one of the better pics of here IVE found of her

this on the other hand is:
Quote by bearded_monkey

Quote by halvies

oh yeah
Quote by i have to pee
Sadly, Tito has left his prime behind him. He is now timid Tito and sucks. If he brought the fire he used to have, he would destroy Kimbo. Same with Liddell in his prime. He would tear through Kimbo. Not to mention Randy "The Natural".

Ha, I know Ortiz's prime is long gone, which is why I want him to fight Kimbo.

Besides, all those fighters you mentioned have owned Ortiz on epic levels.
Quote by NielsWho
This is now a Fergie thread, every poster who wants to talk about wrestlers, please leave.

Nobody cares about some wanna be rapper who peed her pants. She is ugly, can't sing very well, and is only popular because the Black Eye Peas needed some eye candy to make it in America.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
anyone have a link to the video where kimbo actually got beat in one of his pointless street fights?
Quote by i have to pee
Nobody cares about some wanna be rapper who peed her pants. She is ugly, can't sing very well, and is only popular because the Black Eye Peas needed some eye candy to make it in America.

+1

she sings alright tho, her music just plain sucks
Quote by nt1440
anyone have a link to the video where kimbo actually got beat in one of his pointless street fights?

I saw the video where he lost to an MMA fighter and everyone jumped in because the guy kicked... I think that was a loss? Kimbo won't last in the UFC if he goes in.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by nt1440

Search up "Kimbo fight lose". And really though, the guy who beat Kimbo really didn't win, beause they had agreed on certain things that shouldn't be done, like hitting them while they're down, and kneeing them, and some other stuff, but the white dude who beat Kimbo did it anyway.
he kicked the piss outta tank abott. I honestly think no one in the ufc or mma could beat him. Brock Lesnar is a gimmick.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Totengott
Andrei Arlovski>Kimbo

Arlovski, like Ortiz, got his bell rung and is now afraid some times. If he brought the heavy weight champion Arlovski he used to be, he would destroy Kimbo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
all these people that you guys are suggesing kimbo should fight, it would obviously be an awesome spectactle but how likely do you think it is to happen?
Quote by i have to pee

Do you have an obsession with pee?

(I kid, I kid, no offense to you )

I don't like him. He doesn't kick, and he doesn't wrestle, he tackles and punches like your average brawler. If someone fought smart against him, he'd go down pretty quick. Throwing a good punch and benching 550 won't win you fights against smart fighters.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I don't like him. He doesn't kick, and he doesn't wrestle, he tackles and punches like your average brawler. If someone fought smart against him, he'd go down pretty quick. Throwing a good punch and benching 550 won't win you fights against smart fighters.

Sometimes that much strength actually will allow you to beat the smartest of fighters... if you're smart but you can't phase the man, what good are your brains? Not saying that mentality doesn't matter in a fight - i'm just saying Kimbo can take a beating, and would most likely tank the fighter with just higher knowledge.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Quote by Mapsand01
Sometimes that much strength actually will allow you to beat the smartest of fighters... if you're smart but you can't phase the man, what good are your brains? Not saying that mentality doesn't matter in a fight - i'm just saying Kimbo can take a beating, and would most likely tank the fighter with just higher knowledge.

Technique will beat out power in 99% of the fights. A smart fighter would easily dominate Kimbo. He might not be "phased" by a single leg kick, but after two rounds of chopping, he won't be able to walk.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Every top 25 heavyweight in MMA > Kimbo

But as long as he sticks to fighting drunken, overweight slobs like Tank Abbott who have won one fight out of ten since 1998, he'll have a very impressive record.

Quote by Mapsand01

Obviously you don't even watch MMA. Skill > strength, easily, and it's been proven dozens and dozens of times in MMA. Kimbo probably doesn't even have a ground game; once a decent BJJ or wrestling guy take him down, he'll be helpless.
Quote by AzureNight
Every top 25 heavyweight in MMA > Kimbo

But as long as he sticks to fighting drunken, overweight slobs like Tank Abbott who have won one fight out of ten since 1998, he'll have a very impressive record.

He fought a guy who was like 46. I mean come on Kimbo, fight someone good. Sad thing is, no real MMA fighter will take such a joke fight.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
kimbo= straight brawler, and as we all know from the movies, his downfall will be from a small fast asian kid who doesnt rely on brute strength
Page 1 of 2