I was in the process of building a pedalboard to play at church. I had the pedals in a box for storage , she threw them out by mistake cleaning the utility room. I lost the following -digitech main squeeze,ds-1, crybaby classic, SD-1, dod chrous. new set of gold inline tuners,jackplate and neckplate. I'm TOTALY BUMMED as I worked for a year collecting this stuff up at a price that I could afford, they were all used but no way can I afford to buy them new,I know replacing them isnt gonna be as cheap. Anyone have any cheap pedals that would help get me started again? - I'm not looking for a handout just hopeing some of you guys have a few pedals similar (no dano's or beringer) to what I lost eg. chrous,overdrive,compressor that you dont use or have much money into and can make me a good deal on. Thanks guys.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Tell her to stay in the kitchen where she belongs. Lol, jk. That sucks. Search around on ebay.
probably she just hates distortion, wah's etc. and just burned all your pedals because she couldn't listen to it anymore.

just kick her out..
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
I think the shipping would kill him if he bought from there jack. lol.

Ya, it would lol. I wish my name was jack.
pactically brand new digitech tone driver OD $30 +shipping
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
I have a boss ds-2 in fair condition. Has quite a few scratches but works perfectly. $45 plus shipping.
Keiper Jackson Copy
Marshall VS 30
Zoom G7.1ut
Boss DS-2
Digitech Grunge
Beat. Her.
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
if you want new gear ask for a the display at places like GC they are are around 10-30 dollars cheaper they work well but have dents and or marks from cases and handling
GL with getting all your gear
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
I saw a show once where a stuffed animal was thrown in the trash on purpose and then the owner went to the landfill to find it. All the trash is dumped in a special order according to date and place the trash was picked up.

I would go looking before you drop money on new pedals.
jj i will give you my neck a spare strat body and my seymour duncan tweak fuzz for 130 shipped to your door. let me know man. sorry to hear about that.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
I think the shipping would kill him if he bought from there jack. lol.

Yer didn't notice were he was from lol
is she hot, if not chuck her out
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
let me know man. i got the stuff ready to leave. that way i can pay used his cash sooner then i had expected!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I've got a DS-1, a Bad Monkey, and a DOD FX-20B Phaser.
25 + shipping for the DS-1 & 30 + shipping for the BM/Phaser, or 75 + shipping for the whole lot?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Thanks to you guys that have ad some compassion about the deal. To the few that commented on my job and taking me a long while to get what I had, well I play at church I dont play for a band that I make any money with. I'm 44 years old and at the same job 18 years now, not that I'm broke just I dont make it a priority to have the pedals, raising my family, paying bills all come first before I would buy a pedal. most of what I had I have trades some guitar parts for or have waited on a deal on these forums to buy. As far as danos and beringers go, I had a few of each and has problems with 2 beringers, the danos(I liked the sound) knobs are so small its hard to read where your at, I had some of the fabs and the numbers are really hard to see and the knobs are on the side of the top and not like most pedals where you can see the setting line by looking down, this is mostly with the fab's, the full size ones are good, and the mini pedals still have small knobs but at least there on top.The main reason for my post was to see if anyone had some cheap pedals that they may have got in a trade or have bought a new overdrive(for example ) and didnt need their old one. Maybe I could get one for $10 to $30 or so. One positive note I still have my crybaby as I forgot I had loaned it to a friend and it wasnt in the box!. Anyone that still may be able to give me a deal P.M. me. Look at my other posts I have some parts I would trade also. I'm also going to be ebaying some non guitar related stuff to put a few dollars in my paypal account to buy some pedals. so p.m. me if you have anything ( I could buy cheap) and I apriciate all you guys help.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
I sent you a PM man.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
alright i know you had wanted the stuff.... so i will let it go to you for 70... that will be the 40 for the neck like original.. and 30 for the tweak fuzz... with the body for free.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
she threw them out by mistake cleaning the utility room. I lost the following -digitech main squeeze,ds-1, crybaby classic, SD-1, dod chrous. new set of gold inline tuners,jackplate and neckplate. QUOTE]

Damn...I'd love to be the lucky bastard who finds that at the dump....
My shredding attracts small birds….

Love
Zelda?
i smell divorce.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
on a serious note, for a girlfriend/partner/wife to have that little respect for my passion, i'd absolutely destroy her