Page 1 of 5
So... read the title. i just went to the the "whats the story behind your username?" thread, and almost everybody there hated their name. I personally dont care for mine but it was all i could come up with at the time. So... how many people wish they could change their username?
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
*raises hand* although i enjoy the album, i get a lot of **** from elitists on here and don't get taken seriously most of the time.... oh well
Yup.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I feel kind of embarrassed giving out my email address to employers or formal people (it's the same as my username) but among friends and forums I have no regrets.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
yes... i don't play basketball anymore....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Im fine with this username. I have other user names on other sites that im embarassed of tho.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I'm fine with mine.

If I could change it...I might put some umlauts over the "o," but that's about it
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Nope, I like mine ^ ^
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I'm ok with mine. I'm not as big of an Incubus fan as I used to be, but I still enjoy them from time-to-time.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Reject_666_6
I feel kind of embarrassed giving out my email address to employers or formal people (it's the same as my username) but among friends and forums I have no regrets.

+1
Not really, it's got some depth in it. I like it
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by Reject_666_6

So are you... retarded? You can make a new e-mail address very easily.

Oh, I regret my username.
I like mine a lot, it's a name that means something to me and always will. Essentially it IS my name, my true name, the name of my soul so to speak.
ya, but I have good reason to
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I don't like mine. I hate the word overlord. Metal overlord sounds so stupid.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
I went with a generic one (my name) because there is no way it can bite me in the ass later
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I love mine, it's something that means a lot to me and always will. The only thing I don't like is that people think it looks like "a maggot" or something like that. Oh well, they don't have to understand...
The one I wanted was apparently taken already so I could never be truly satisfied.
Quote by heaven's gate
I'd change mine in a flash.

Your name is awesome man. Everytime I see it I do get an urge to go outside and search for comets though. Strange.
I love my name.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Don't really regret it, but I could have chosen a better name now that I look back.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
oh man my name's just a line out of the song "Breed" from Nirvana, I like the song and the band, but as a name it's horrible.

At least I was intelligent enough not to choose one like "GD4EVERR" or "billiejoe96", that would be embarrassing.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Im fine with mine.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Nope, mine is the nickname I've had in real life since I was six/seven years old.
Quote by aaron6890
i hate mine, i made it when i was younger and less creative, its just my name and birthday, really retarded thing to do.

If that's the case you have one of the coolest user names of all. Ya that's my birthday too. Of course mine was a couple of years before yours but hey better late than never.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I haven't listened to Maiden in years, but I wouldn't say I regret it. I don't particularly care what it is, but I wouldn't chose the same thing again if I could go back in time...
Quote by Jackal58
Your name is awesome man. Everytime I see it I do get an urge to go outside and search for comets though. Strange.
I love my name.

Really? hm. Nice to know someone appreciates it.
Page 1 of 5