what're some cool ipod tricks and hacks/mods, that i can perform on my ipod nano, ( which i think is 2nd generation? like the one without any buttons, but a click wheel and the action/enter button in the middle of the wheel)? I need these tricks/mods.hacks to be non-download (like no Ipodwizard, or anything to download), non-opening the ipod (like physically disassembling it). I already know the diagnostic mode thing...that's pretty cool, but what else is there? without downloading of a program, or dissassembling of ipod.
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
Ipod thread??

oh well..

hold the center button and menu button at the same time
when u get an apple then hold the menu button and the left button at the same time
then u get toi some thing
go to LCD and light(or something like tht)
and do the test and it show u a whoile bumch of colors
mine plays music if you set it up right

also, use the search bar
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by //ANDREW\\
hold the center button and menu button at the same time
when u get an apple then hold the menu button and the left button at the same time
then u get toi some thing
go to LCD abnd light(or something like tht)
and do the test and it show u a whoile bumch of colors

thatd be diagnosis mode

as far as im aware the 2ND gen and up cannot be modded because of encrypted firmware, u want something that can be hacked to greatness? go get a touch
ok does that really work? and if it does...is it dangerous? like if i tried it on myself, would i kill myself? or hurt my sellf? even on the low frequency one? and also, will this damage my ipod....because im really skeptical about how an ipod can tase a man....thats like using the AAA batteries and a wire to tase someone.....impossible?

1. get a few basic tools (soldering gun, wire cutters, stuff like that)
2. throw iPod away
3. buy a Zune
4.???
5. profit
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by qwdudeqw
ok does that really work? and if it does...is it dangerous? like if i tried it on myself, would i kill myself? or hurt my sellf? even on the low frequency one? and also, will this damage my ipod....because im really skeptical about how an ipod can tase a man....thats like using the AAA batteries and a wire to tase someone.....impossible?

Beggers can't be choosers.
Pissed.
errr...in the beginning of the thread...i wasnt planning on something like this....so anything else? just forget about the taser thing, but any other hacks/mods/etc/ like i said in the first post?