i have the same guitar so now i am looking for a tone to match. I have a spider II amp 83 watts.

any suggestions?
Quote by arpreshio
i have the same guitar so now i am looking for a tone to match. I have a spider II amp 83 watts.

any suggestions?

Found your problem. You can't get his tone with that.
Dickless.
83 watts? wtf?
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
wtf 83 watts?
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
^Last time I checked, line 6 doesn't make an 83 watt amp.
You're probably reading off the back aren't you? That's the Input power (the power which it uses up). And, I have never heard of this ozielzinho character.
And, you getting a different amp doesn't automatically allow you to do good "arpreggios".
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
yup, i know that, i just want to know which amp and what settings.

anyone know?
Idk, maybe you could start by, ummm, finding out what amp this guy uses? That MAY work. Maybe.

Wait... No, no, that won't do.

*hits self in face*

i just want to know which amp and what settings.

anyone know?

thats why I'm asking you retarded sophomore
Quote by arpreshio
thats why I'm asking you retarded sophomore

That post was only a joke, seesh, sorry for trying to add levity to your situation, I truly apologize although I don't think me being a sophomore makes me any less intelligent than you.

The youtube video looks homemade to me, so maybe ask the person who posted it where he got it (so you can contact them) or if it is the guy your looking for who posted it he'd know (of course).

But remember, I'm just a retarded sophomore, so I don't know anything
Anytime, asshat.

But seriously dude, I was only kidding. I won't ever try to deliberately tear someone down, I've had way to much of that done to me in my life (however short it has been). I kinda figured that would be obvious.

I would like to know what amp he uses too, I liked the tone, not so much the playing tho, but that's just me. He's pretty good for as young as he looks. So if you can contact him or the poster and find what type of amp post it here if you could.

But anyways glad I could help.