So a few days ago I'm on my bed and I'm messing just kinda messin around with my guitar playin' random songs and so I start to play Black Magic Woman by Santana. Then I look up to see Santana on a commercial and he's at Macy's and so I stopped and hes promoting shoes....I'm kinda sitting there like "Wait, didn't he make enough money playing guitar?" Well I just thought I'd share that with the pit

Heres the commercial if anybody cares
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uLzKFxsctsk
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
The money must be dwindling away for him to do that, or he's just whoring himself. Bit of both I think.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
hahahahahahahaha

stilettos sounds like this...
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
sgt. no double posting
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
sgt. no double posting

saying that is just as bad as double posting...... which is just as bad as this reply.... and whoever chooses to respond to this as well

Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
How can he be running out of money? Didn't he JUST release his own line of guitars? Plus he's got a tour coming up this summer which I've got tickets to =D
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I just want his PRS.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Doesn't he own a shoe line?
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
Quote by Ichimaru
How can he be running out of money? Didn't he JUST release his own line of guitars? Plus he's got a tour coming up this summer which I've got tickets to =D

lucky......
Jim Morrison
mariah carey was also in the commercial, as well as donald trump. do THEY need the money? i don't think so. He probably just thought it would be a blast, or he's got some new project he's working on that he wants some promotion for.
he was so trying to bone mariah carey
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
he was so trying to bone mariah carey
lol. He doesn't need to try. He's ****ing Santana. Just his name makes women go crazy.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Why does his business concern you so much?

Why does my concerning of his business concern you?
Jim Morrison
I've lost a bit of respect for Santana with some of his choices. It was just a big "WTF?!" moment for me when I saw him on the Macy's commercial. That, and some of his collaborations...Nice shoes though.
The owner of Macy's is threatening to kill him, so he had to do the commercial free. It's obvious...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

possibly

just POSSIBLY

macys aproached santana, and carey, and trump, as a universal theme of 'bringing the stars together' as the adverts slogan suggests

anyone who does a commercial is automatically broke and is their last resort for money...

no
Quote by Guitarwoody7
maybe Santana has just always had a dream to have his own line of shoes

hahaha
Jim Morrison