The paper I'm writing is in Swedish, so yeah, I'll have to take the general idea and translate it into something fitting in Swedish, but I'm having writer's block and I can't find the direction towards that general idea .

I'm making a Victorian ball gown type dress in school, with matching undergarments to go (drawers, chemise, corset, crinoline, petticoat) and I'm supposed to write about why I wanted to do it, what inspired me, how the whole process went etc.

I can't think of annnnything.

Any general directions?

And no, "Go to hell" or anything similar will not do.

Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
Knackebröt?

it's the only Swedish word I know

How about.. THE GOLDEN AGE!!

*laughs*

Aaaaaah, awesome. Although it is knäckebröd, but thanks, I can totally picturing handing it in with that headline . Man, now I wish I could .
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
"Outbreak of HIV Sweeps Sweden"
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
"Jag är homosexuell"

Nä, inte fan vet jag
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by austinarcadium
"Outbreak of HIV Sweeps Sweden"

Good, good *scratches chin* could possibly work, although I'm Finnish, so we need to change it to Swedish parts of Finland.

Oooh, hej ..Nem.. . *Vinkar*
Quote by ChrisN
Quote by kosilica
''And now something completely different...''

Maybe I can put in a drummroll that plays automatically anybody starts asking what the headline is...
Quote by ChrisN
yes you could o that, or even better a spanish-inquisition-esque fanfare
Peanut butter jelly time!!!
^What does a spanish-inquisition-esque fanfare sound like?
Quote by ChrisN
How do you guys get the å,ä and ö? I mean, they're not part of your keyboards, I don't think, and I don't know how to get the tails for French c's. Is there some special way you can get to them?

And also, FlyingFuc!<, that first headline is sounding better and better as I think about it .
Quote by ChrisN
"Victorian ball gowns proven to promote sexual activity in young teens? New studies show..."

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!