earlier this year i moved out of the house to live with a friend of mine in another province(things werent working out in my old town, wont get into it). me and him have been best friends since we were little and he moved up here about 2 years ago. i came up here in november so i had dropped out of my old school (im 16) and when i came up here they were about to do exams so i didnt register for school here until february and started the second semester then. anyways my friend is a baller and hes really poplular at our high school. he goes out to parites every weekend and hes only taken me out with him once, i would think since were best friends and stuff he would tkae me with him but i find i spend my friday and saturday nights home being extremely bored. when i first started school there i met all his friends some of which i had met before, they all really liked me but then after a week or so everything got awkwardish when we would all be standing around talking at break i would just kind of stand there and listein to them talk being excluded from the conversations. its like when people first get to know me they like me but then after a while they start to not like me. i also find at school it hard to be myself like at home im fine and funny and stuff but at school i find my personality changes and im quite and shy. also at school my friend pretty much ignores me. at lunch times and break i dont even bother going to the cafateria anymore ill go to ANY available extra help just to avoid the situation and i even found myself just going to the bathroom and sitting in a stall once. i find at school if somone tried to talk to me my words will get all mixed up and ill get red in the face alot, i think this may be social anxiety. i just find that every day gets worse and it really just ruins my day and brings me into a sort of depression. im nto emo or anything trust me lol im ust looking for advice and felt the need to vent.
Capitals.
Use them.

Return key.
Use it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I can honestly say that is the biggest wall of text i have ever encountered in my life.

*faints*
Well, I actually read it all, and despite being slightly confused, I'd recommend trying to start a band. Would help your social situation and get you poon.

It all sounds fishy though.
Quote by 12Jim34
I can honestly say that is the biggest wall of text i have ever encountered in my life.

*faints*

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Aristotle himself has never drawn a more perfect rectangle.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Aristotle himself has never drawn a more perfect rectangle.

haha I was thinking the same thing.
Well I read it, and my life is kinda like that, but not quite as bad...

I don't really know what to say though... ask him to go to some parties
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Find out where the parties are going to be at, then just go on your own and talk to people. I guess what I'm trying to say is, be more social.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
+1
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
social skills drop when im around people i dont know well enoiugh i guess. when im drunk they're awesome people love me when im drunk. but see i live with my friend so i f i jsut showed up i dunno it make for an awkward situation
Retro Rocker has given you the best advice....well the only advice so far lol. The only other thing I can think of is to make new friends with people who have the same interests as you do, maybe make a school band or something.

The shyness will go away with time. I was the same way
Just ask him if you can go with him.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Retro Rocker
Well, I actually read it all, and despite being slightly confused, I'd recommend trying to start a band. Would help your social situation and get you poon.

It all sounds fishy though.

sorry forgot to put the "quote message in reply thing"
+1
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
stop being a pussy and meet people. you're probably annoying as hell and that's why people don't like you after a while. or you're so quiet people don't know what to say to you anymore cuz they've said all they can but you're such a bitch that you're secluded and shy. my advice is to grow some balls and get out into the real and social world and make yourself noticed.
yeah as the guy over there said, shyness will go away with time, actually that happens to me sometimes i get all red too hahaha specially when speaking in front of class...oh but bring me a guitar and you'll see...but yeah returning to the subject...yeah you just need to meet people on your own
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by corrie_911
stop being a pussy and meet people. you're probably annoying as hell and that's why people don't like you after a while. or you're so quiet people don't know what to say to you anymore cuz they've said all they can but you're such a bitch that you're secluded and shy. my advice is to grow some balls and get out into the real and social world and make yourself noticed.

ladies and gentleman...the best advice (slightly rude but who cares) i've read
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig