I went from 120 GB at the start of the week and now I only have 90 GB. No one else but me has been using the computer all week and I've been trying to finish downloading ONE large file that is only 7 GB. Where the hell did the other 23 GB go?!
Quote by 12Jim34
Oh, I nicked it, sorry. Here, have it back.

I'm in your C-drive, stealin ur gigabytes..

Seriously though, maybe temporarily E-files.. or your dad has found your furries.

Dewd itz liek wit da hardcore pr0n man, br00tal
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I sold it on eBay
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
did you remember to close the cd drive? sometimes the gigabytes escape out of there...
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
*sigh*

the amount of space on your HD can go up and down by quite a lot if you're using vista.

i was wondering the same thing, and my computer-genius boyfriend explained it to me, i can't remember exactly why it was, but something to do with vista.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
*sigh*

the amount of space on your HD can go up and down by quite a lot if you're using vista.

i was wondering the same thing, and my computer-genius boyfriend explained it to me, i can't remember exactly why it was, but something to do with vista.

Well that explains everything

@TS: Maybe your dad lost them in a poker game?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Well that explains everything

@TS: Maybe your dad lost them in a poker game?

well it explains more than the people who think he's been magically downloading stuff in his sleep
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
well it explains more than the people who think he's been magically downloading stuff in his sleep

At this point I wouldn't rule anything out!
Quote by Kensai
At this point I wouldn't rule anything out!

in that case, alien sheep from the planet QxuotLaind sucked the gigabytes he lost through a giant candy straw to fuel their flying shed.

<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
in that case, alien sheep from the planet QxuotLaind sucked the gigabytes he lost through a giant candy straw to fuel their flying shed.

Now that's just silly, everyone knows Qxuotlainds don't have access to shedflying technology.
Quote by esther_mouse
*sigh*

that makes sense, im using Vista. I magically gained 20 GB a week ago lol, but I thought my brother deleted his music collection... which he might've...
Quote by RPGoof
that makes sense, im using Vista. I magically gained 20 GB a week ago lol, but I thought my brother deleted his music collection... which he might've...

yeah, i lost about ten gigs mysteriously then gained about 15 a couple of weeks ago. it's just vista doing its stuff, i think

Quote by Kensai
Now that's just silly, everyone knows Qxuotlainds don't have access to shedflying technology.

shh, i heard on the grapevine that they've been studying it for a while now <.<
<//////>~ dA