Page 1 of 5
In 2012.

Cool conspiracy that says we will all.. die.. in 2012.

Back when the Mayans were alive they created a huge ass temple with a calender. Also, it would say the position of the moon and stars in the sky on any given day.. and do this day their predictions are still almost exactly (a tiny bit off) correct.

Anyways, their calender suddenly ends on December 21, 2012. No explication at all.. it just ends.

Then, lately, there has been a planet found (Planet X.. you guys have prob heard of it) and it explains why Uranus' and Neptunes' orbit is ****ed up..

Basically this thing orbits around our solar system and every X number of years (can't remember what it was) it comes back through it, near Earth and Mars.. It then makes the sun shoot out giant solar flares and crap and really screws up Earth and like wipes it out. That is basically the most reasonable explanation for the random dinosaur extinction.

Anyways, the U.S. is installing a GIANT telescope in Antarctica to monitor the location of Planet X.

Heres a cool series of videos if you feel like watching them:

Part 1: The Threat

Part 2: Scientific Proof

Part 3: Historical Proof

Part 4: Surviving

Part 5: Beyond 2012

Some of it is a little exaggerated.. and I don't think a lot of it will happen. The videos go to say that the government will pick and choose the most intelligent people and useful scientists, doctors, and move everyone to the 'secret underground cities' that they have networked below us in preparation for this. They say they want to keep our race going.

But if they have tons of proof and the government is actually monitoring it and getting ready for this thing to demolish us.. maybe it is kinda true? It could **** us up..

What do you guys think..? if you read that
very old.

edit: watching the video, its actually pretty cool.
Last edited by imonfire!! at Mar 29, 2008,
It's not a conspiracy.

It's not cool.

It's nothing but a load of crap.

Good excuse for a party though. I've planned my party for that date.
no wai?

It's not the end of the world, it's the end of their calender.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I found all this stuff out because of 2112. It's very interesting.

Oh, and thanks Rush!
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
sage
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
i havn't watched the videos yet, but everytime anybody ever mentions the calendar thing and it stopping, i always say "you stop all the time right? well maybe they just got bored and figured they went far enough" know what i mean?
i'll watcht eh videos now, if i actually get through them all i'll post again
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I hadn't heard about this, well not exactly

Oh well, going to die anyway.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
yea, this is old. Im sure its all bull. If the planet X thing was serious, im sure ther would be a bigge deal about it
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
this is oldddddddddddd

but... if we're wiped out of existence.... I wont really mind. And neither will the animals...

Those bastards are finally gone!
Quote by rand0mher0742
spam and ^ i was born on 4/20

Birthday buddies.
Follow me on Twitter
Wasn't there like a 100 page thread on this already?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
i wathed the 1st minute of the last one and its really really stupid... almost as bad as scientology..
edit: I'll wait a sec

Quote by Slaytanic6606
Wasn't there like a 100 page thread on this already?

There's been a million atleast.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think we're more likely to die from the number of 2012 threads than 2012 itself.
not only does the mayan calender say that but nostradamus also predicted the same thing along with an ancient chinese book(cant remember what its called)

they all said 2012 not sure about the exact date though except for the mayans
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
Abuline acoustic
Yamaha acoustic
Ibanez GRG 170DX
Peavy Rage 158
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss DS-1
100 bucks says it doesn't.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
i havn't watched the videos yet, but everytime anybody ever mentions the calendar thing and it stopping, i always say "you stop all the time right? well maybe they just got bored and figured they went far enough" know what i mean?
i'll watcht eh videos now, if i actually get through them all i'll post again

Exactly. They would have made their calender longer, but they didn't need to. "We have a few hundred years, let's take a break." If the Spanish Conquistadors wouldn't have wiped them out, they might have eventually added onto it.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Wow, thats pretty cool. I've never heard about this before pause NOT.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
But, my local Chinese gave be a calender that ends on the 31's December THIS YEAR!

So we're gonna run out of days soon!
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Well, that'll kinda ruin the christmas spirit a little
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by TheMuffinMan40
not only does the mayan calender say that but nostradamus also predicted the same thing along with an ancient chinese book(cant remember what its called)

they all said 2012 not sure about the exact date though except for the mayans

You mean the I Ching?

They also say the bible code matrix thing in revalations speaks of a comet destroying humanity unless God makes it go away.

Weird coincidences no?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
the theory does exist, so its not a load of crap, it just doesnt have anything to do with planet x, and it wont kill us. Its because every x number of years, the sun ejects a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection), which is like a huge wave of electricity and magnetivity. However, the last time we had one, there was no such thing as satellites, radio, etc., so we were fine. The earths magnetic field created by the poles deflects most of it, but it can still screw up radio contact, and may destroy satellites, any spacecraft in orbit and/or the space station, because this one is supposed to be larger than the others. However, it is still just theory.
Quote by rand0mher0742
creepy... same year

It's not really creepy...
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by mrwaffles
Question: Why do we assume that the Mayans are smarter than us to the degree that they could accurately predict the end of time?

Because for some reason, humanity thinks that we need to go back to ancient wisdom or something. That the mysticism of nature and the universe can only be explained by the ancient knowledge of the world and that we've moved too far away from mother nature.

Yeah, I figure the Mayans were just a bunch of people who could do math really well and built all these structures to mathematical calculations. But humanity NOW can do that too, and surpass it with all the discoveries we've made.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by Pat_s1t
the theory does exist, so its not a load of crap, it just doesnt have anything to do with planet x, and it wont kill us. Its because every x number of years, the sun ejects a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection), which is like a huge wave of electricity and magnetivity. However, the last time we had one, there was no such thing as satellites, radio, etc., so we were fine. The earths magnetic field created by the poles deflects most of it, but it can still screw up radio contact, and may destroy satellites, any spacecraft in orbit and/or the space station, because this one is supposed to be larger than the others. However, it is still just theory.

That would be pretty scary; We would lose most long distant contact with people and everything will just **** up.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

People make this crap up all the time. Remember when everyone thought 2000 would be the end? Its a load of bull.
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Quote by spartan 118
That would be pretty scary; We would lose most long distant contact with people and everything will just **** up.

no we'd still have telephone (landlines at least), but we would lose satellite tv and radio, even if the statellites arent destryoed, just interfered with.
so...anyone's up for a real big f*cking party?

And no it won't happen, they said there wasn't going to be a year 2000, they said the world would be destroyed in april 1999, and they said Chinese Democracy was going to be realesed in 2005, and nothing happened, this is just bullsh*t
TS, ur joking right?

if not, just leave,.......leave

sit on a mountain till ur world ends
Quote by nt1440
TS, ur joking right?

if not, just leave,.......leave

sit on a mountain till ur world ends

+1 HAHA!!
Quote by Woogles
100 bucks says it doesn't.

That would be the best win-win bet you could make. Even if you lose you don't have to pay up.
And the whole idea of governments building "underground cities for the best and brightest" is pure bs. If they were I would have been invited by now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 5