ok i got my super awesome dean razorback and i am wondering how long will it take my dean to crap out (btw i keep it in great condition) i want to know this so i can tell when to start saving for a new guitar

ps. ive had my dean since january 8th
so dean.guitar.man, something tell me you play a fender jazz bass and have size 34D breasts yes?

if you take care of your guitar it should last you a lifetime, just dont smash it up dude. Take it into a guitar tech if you ever think anything's wrong, doing it yourself is how to lose a guitar man.
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
dean
if you keep it well it SHOULD last forever but...
*sigh* damn kids and their buying guitars they think look cool but are actually pieces of sh_t
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Even junk guitars will last a lifetime if you take care of them.
Not taking any online orders.
where was it made?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
your guitar will stop working in 2 years 67 days 5 hours 21 minutes and 31 seconds.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
That guitar will supposedly last you a lifetime under ideal conditions. Although, I'd suggest getting a new guitar once you feel comfortable with your playing, and you're sure you want to pursue the instrument. It's a decent guitar to start with, but I wouldn't bank on it to help you improve any.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If you're already thinking about the next guitar, that suggests that you're not happy with the new one... this doesn't bode very well
Quote by druz15_UG
dean
if you keep it well it SHOULD last forever but...
*sigh* damn kids and their buying guitars they think look cool but are actually pieces of sh_t

Maybe you should shut the **** up and realise that people have different opinions.

If you take care of it, it should last forever
dont pull the plug out will hooked up to the amp dont smash/drop it alot and keep it nice should last a very long time unless its a starter guitar then idk
I've owned my flying V since 1983 and my Les Paul since 1979, sure they have a few battle scares here and there but they still rock

Keep good care of your new guitar and it will serve you for a long, long, long time
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Should last you sometime, provided you don't do anything to speed up the knackering process.

PLus if it doesn't then your "Dean guitars 4 life" bit will be quite ironic.
Funny words.