For some reason I was under the impression that PRS guitars were quite expensive guitars, but very well made.

But at a music store that i was in today, I saw about 8 PRS guitars. I looked at the back of them, and it says "made in Korea," and I look at the prices, and they were between $500 and $650.

They played quite well, and seemed to be made well. But for some reason I thought PRS guitars all cost $2000+
sup?
You played the PRS SE series, which are the cheap ones, and they lack the features a more expensive PRS has, such as bird inlays etc.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by ldl67
For some reason I was under the impression that PRS guitars were quite expensive guitars, but very well made.

But at a music store that i was in today, I saw about 8 PRS guitars. I looked at the back of them, and it says "made in Korea," and I look at the prices, and they were between $500 and $650.

They played quite well, and seemed to be made well. But for some reason I thought PRS guitars all cost $2000+

i thougth the same
i heard something about a more cheap series but dont remember anything
or it could be fake
i saw a squier p bass with a strange skyblue color and when i saw the headstock i read
"strat guitar"
the i saw the pickups also said squier
i am sure that bass and others i saw in the store where fake
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by suggy88
It's the PRS SE series, i have one, its a really good guitar

Yeah, It seemed to play well, I was just confused about the price and where it was made.
sup?
The SE series are supposedly very solid guitars. PRS makes some real 'beauts
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Where have you been the last few years?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
They are two different types of PRS. PRS SE and Regular PRS.
Usually PRS Regulars start at around about $1800 selling price. SE start at around $500.
Pretty much a rip-off though. I work at an Instrument store and our cost for a Regular PRS is about $900. Half the price, and then we sell it for double. That's South Africa for you. Though I suppose most music stores are like that.

If you think PRS guitars are beaut check out some of these. Bass guitars yes, but some are hawt as hell

Ritter Royal Bass Guitars
Quote by suggy88
It's the PRS SE series, i have one, its a really good guitar

Yeah, I've got an SE too.