Quote by marko'd
sometime this year most likely

surely not next year, that would be silly

You truly are witted, kind sir.
if anything changed i'm pretty sure the "08" line woulda been released by now, they havn't had a new catalogue since 06, so you kniow...
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by marko'd
sometime this year most likely

surely not next year, that would be silly

I duno, we are talking about the people who off there website you can order their new 2006 catalog

Oh dammit ChaoticVengence! You stole my bit!

I think there starting to introduce them new, the Demmelition will be out soon and I really like that guitar, awsome shape. Plus it's a siganture mode that hasn't got the artists name and band logo plasterd all over it
Last edited by [I Buy Peace] at Mar 29, 2008,
damn right i did, but if anything new was coming out we probably woulda heard about it by now
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
[quote="'']I duno, we are talking about the people who off there website you can order their new 2006 catalog

Oh dammit ChaoticVengence! You stole my bit!

I think there starting to introduce them new, the Demmelition will be out soon and I really like that guitar, awsome shape. Plus it's a siganture mode that hasn't got the artists name and band logo plasterd all over it

whats teh Demmelition look like??
I would love to see an RR1 or RR3 with the same 'metallic' red color of the Demmelition model.^
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by Bonsaischaap

The guitar looks incredibly small on him there.

Aren't they releasing a Snow White SLSMG?

Now if only they do it sans-EMGs...
Funny words.
Quote by InVaZi0n
Lol, they've taken a lot from the Razorback design.

no.
Quote by Bonsaischaap

Sorry for the crappy looking images for anyone viewing this in "UG Black Style" they're intended for a white background...

wow I just switched it to classic style to look at the photos and the white like burns my eyes! I should go outside...
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by haz_uk
no.

+1000 The Jackson manages to keep it proper looking and not to extreme.
Be cool.
Quote by Agent-Orange
what do you think of the jackson dkmg???

What do you think of the search bar. Its been done a thousand time pal...
Be cool.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
if anything changed i'm pretty sure the "08" line woulda been released by now, they havn't had a new catalogue since 06, so you kniow...

They're being released in April.
Yep most of the new ones are being released in April. Theres also going to be the RR24M which is a maple fingerboard RR24, USA SLS soloist, and some new type of USA King V.
Quote by thedude051
+1000 The Jackson manages to keep it proper looking and not to extreme.

Despite the fact the RR was around before the Dime Razorback...

I know EVH used a guitar like a Razorback, that's where Dime got the inspiration for his guitars...
Just stole this from JCF;

new colors from Jackson

Agent Orange (burnt orange metallic)
Absynth Green (bright green metallic)
Silver Black Dragon (King Vs only I think)
Copperhead!!!!
SnakeSkin!!!!!!

and the new models

PD1 Demolition (looks great in person)
RR5FR (floyded rr5) available in april
RR24M (maple neck rr24) available in april
KV5 (has 22 frets neck through KV) available in april
SLS USA (spring)
SLSMG with new colors (snow white and green swirl) spring
SLS DUNCAN!! this is still a "maybe"
I'm thinking by it's model name the KV5 is like the RR5 but with a King V body.

All theese smexay new jackson though, I'm going to be spending all my moneys again. need new Jackson guitar pron!

I love the demmelition because it's not got the band logo plasterd all over it (even though I do like machine head I don't want my guitar to be a bandshirt) But I'm not shure if the body is too small. Plus It would be so much nicer if it had white binding
Quote by ironman1478
i cant wait for that kv5. if it has a tremolo i am definitly gettin that baby

No tremolo on the KV5. But there will be a tremolo on the RR5FR. Not sure if it's an OFR or an LFR though.
I hope there is going to be a decent King V model without a trem. Obviously, Jackson thinks string-through is entry level or something. I really hope the KV5 is a high-end string-through V, in white.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by BeëlzeM
I hope there is going to be a decent King V model without a trem. Obviously, Jackson thinks string-through is entry level or something. I really hope the KV5 is a high-end string-through V, in white.

Yea! I am actually after a white king V, they look so hot. The RR5 will be a strung through fixed bridge, I'm hopeing it will have 24 frets too.
Quote by BeëlzeM

Try the KV2T?
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Yea I agree... the KV2T is just plain ugly. When I heard there was going to be a KV2 string-through I was quite happy. And what have they done with it, put on one damn ugly headstock and inlays.

The KV5 is going to have 22 frets, that's a con if you ask me but it's supposed to be in the same series as the RR5. It probably will be stringthrough. Now I just hope it has white binding, EMG's, white body, maybe black bevels. I'd like to see it without inlays as well... should look cool. Something like this would be awesome:
ESP LTD M-400
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
I really want a KV5 with a FR but i think it will be string through. I'm quite excited about new jacksons. I wonder what the SLS USA soloist will be like? Also the SLSduncan looks promising. A cheap neckthrough, string through jackson with duncans? Yes please!

I wish they would do a SL3 with two humbuckers as well. Theres so much hope for jackson!
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Jackson needs to do more models without a Floyd... almost all high-end models got one, except for the ugly ones.
ESP LTD M-400
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
I'm really liking these new Jacksons - would've thought they'd have gotten round to doing a Matt Tuck one, but maybe after the next album. Kudos to Demmel getting a sig model, and double kudos for it looking fricking fab.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United