A friend and I are trying to start a band and we need a drummer and possibly a singer. Best if you are High School age and go to Okemos High School, but if not still contact me via PM, as well as posting on this thread. We are going for a rock sound, but with some influences from anything from blues to grunge to metal.
You are required to be friggin' awesome or GTFO!!! Just kidding, we really need someone.
Last edited by BestBassistInMI at Mar 29, 2008,
Hey man I'm a Junior at MSU and my friends and I play all the time. I have written a few songs on my acoustic, and a few more on my Gibson Les Paul. I don't claim to be a fantastic guitarist, but I can hold my own. I've been playing for a little less than 2 years and like to **** around with songs ranging from Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, 3 Doors Down, 3 Days Grace, etc...and anything else thats hits me the right way. I do like many, love to sing and would be most interested in fulfilling that role in a ROCK band. No emo, no pussy ****. Just good Ole Rock N' Roll for me. Let me know man when you want to jam. I have a good start on gear, metal petal, and a killer 30 watt Tube Amp. Saturdays and Sunday Nights are best for me. Some weekdays. Keep it easy
Gear:
Ibanez Maple Body Acoustic,
Fender Squier Stratocaster,
Gibson Red Mahogony Les Paul Studio w/ Burstbuckers,
Delta Blues 210 Tube Amp,
Boss Metal Zone MT-2,
UG.
Quote by Xitinstyle
Hey man I'm a Junior at MSU and my friends and I play all the time. I have written a few songs on my acoustic, and a few more on my Gibson Les Paul. I don't claim to be a fantastic guitarist, but I can hold my own. I've been playing for a little less than 2 years and like to **** around with songs ranging from Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, 3 Doors Down, 3 Days Grace, etc...and anything else thats hits me the right way. I do like many, love to sing and would be most interested in fulfilling that role in a ROCK band. No emo, no pussy ****. Just good Ole Rock N' Roll for me. Let me know man when you want to jam. I have a good start on gear, metal petal, and a killer 30 watt Tube Amp. Saturdays and Sunday Nights are best for me. Some weekdays. Keep it easy

I'm going to be a freshmen at MSU next year... and I play guitar!
I'm actually going to be a freshman at... LCC, which is close to MSU, I guess I should hae tried a little harder at school, but after however many years I have to spend at LCC I'm gonna transfer to MSU so whatever. Still need drummers!!
I am 23 guitarist out of Livonia recent college grad been playing for a long while. If you guys are jamming on the weekend or something drop me a message and I would be be willing to drive over to Lansing for an afternoon or something. Im into 3 doors down, zepplin, hendrix, foo fighters, etc. anything that rocks. I have good gear (strats and les pauls mesa boogie tube amps etc) and can learn new songs pretty fast. drop me a message if intersted.
I know a pretty solid drummer. He might be already committed to another band, but he would probably still jam, and record some **** for me if I asked him. Try to figure out what days are good for you guys, and get back to me. Who knows if we had a good sound, we could probably steal him

-Kyle Richard
Gear:
Ibanez Maple Body Acoustic,
Fender Squier Stratocaster,
Gibson Red Mahogony Les Paul Studio w/ Burstbuckers,
Delta Blues 210 Tube Amp,
Boss Metal Zone MT-2,
UG.
I play drums and if I had a car, I would be in, but I don't think I could get rides to and from enough to be committed. Sorry, but good luck finding someone. And if anyones close to Mt. Pleasant, and about 14-19, than PM me so we can jam on a weekend or something!
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker