Page 1 of 2
I'm not a big fan of ATM as I have never owned an ATM deck because I skate Zero. I found a board on google that I would love to have by ATM. I normally dont buy a board for look, but for amount of pop and concave. It wouldn't matter with this board because I would hang it up and never, ever skate it.....

Heres the link to an Edward The Great skateboard..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://991.com/newGallery/Iron-Maiden-Iron-Maiden---Edw-383642.jpg&imgrefurl=http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp%3Fcatalogid%3D383642&h=400&w=438&sz=47&hl=en&start=55&tbnid=7-9d8BR5nM87qM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3DIron%2BMaiden%26start%3D42%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D21%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

EDIT: Also discuss your current deck and and whether or not you like it.
Last edited by PunkRockRAMONE1 at Mar 29, 2008,
Oh sweet, I'd get that if I was still obsessed with skating, but I don't really stick to one brand, I got a Birdhouse at the moment.
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Oh sweet, I'd get that if I was still obsessed with skating, but I don't really stick to one brand, I got a Birdhouse at the moment.

Are they any good cause there really expensive and I was thinkin' about getting one but I wanted to know if it was worth it first.
Nice. I like Maiden some, and that would be a pretty good collectible. But for $150, idk if i would buy it.
i had one when i started but a skateboards a skateboard.
edit:to the birdhouse question
ebay FTW!!
yeah ive had my birdhouse for a while now, i love it.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by jeremessmore
is it just because you are to cheap to replace it? or do you not skate much?

Nah I don't really skate much, its a bit wrecked up and I painted it (I have no idea why). Actually I might have had the deck for longer than 3 years I'm not too sure.
sweet, i wouldn't want to skate it, id hang it up lol

ive got a paul rodriguez signature plan b deck at the mo, it kicks ass!!!!
i dont skate as much as i used to but considering the amount of time ive skated with it, its lasted a long time
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by jeremessmore
is it just because you are to cheap to replace it? or do you not skate much?

Its because thees only one in stock and they dont make them anymore. Read the article before posting.
I remember when I used to skate, I'd never get that deck though. I don't like them at all. I've still got my Darkstar lying around somewhere.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Maybe, I've had my deck for almost a year and its pretty torn up. Its a Zero and I freaking love it! Its not in very good condition but its not cracked and I still love it but if I find a nice board ill probably get it (hopefully zero again)

Also I've been skating for about 4 years and Im pretty good, not great but pretty decent, so I couldn't last a board for 3 years.
Yeah I was looking into a mystery but I'm probably not going to get a new board until summer. My board is fine for now but I'll be skating every day. Unless I'm at the waterpark. lol.
dude that board is sick!!! i have a zero thomas pro baord
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
dude that board is sick!!! i have a zero thomas pro baord

Is it pink and black striped? Post a pic!

This is the board I'm looking into for my new summer b-day board...
Its basically a tradition for me to get a new board for my b-day so I'm hoping..

EDIT: But the board probably wont be happening because my dad said he MIGHT be taking me to see Iron Maiden on June 11th as an early birthday gift and I'd way rather that!
Attachments:
whitey.jpg
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
Is it pink and black striped? Post a pic!

This is the board I'm looking into for my new summer b-day board...
Its basically a tradition for me to get a new board for my b-day so I'm hoping..

i got my enjoi for christmas i love it just went out skating for like 5 hours

here's a pic
I wouldn't get a board based on graphics, but I might think otherwise if that deck was close enough
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by phatsack
I wouldn't get a board based on graphics, but I might think otherwise if that deck was close enough

I wouldn't skate it. I would hang it up in my room or.. bathroom. Haha
Have you guys seen these?? they have patriot ones too
"Its not how many years you are playing its how many hours"
There best album was Fear Of The Dark! Anyway, can someone send me a link to buy Killer shoes and tell me how to send group invitations?
Page 1 of 2