lol....cant wait..

for all the kids near me to be unable to tune there guitars but play nearly as fast as me!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Well if you're constantly playing gigs and have a lot of money, it's nice to have a guitar that can tune itself inbetween songs. But other than that, I'll stick to tuning my guitar manually.
can't they put this system on a guitar that has a floating tremolo or a bigsby something? would be more useful then.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
If only I hadn't left that £1,000 in my other pair of jeans, I'd buy that in an instant.
Quote by Blompcube
can't they put this system on a guitar that has a floating tremolo or a bigsby something? would be more useful then.

it wouldn't work. unless they had another unit changing the spring tension etc at the other end.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
isn't anybody seriously contemplating spending a grand on a guitar going to be able to do it manually anyway?

sounds like a bit of a gimick.
Quote by FRDesign
THAT would be cool.

it would but you'd get people moaning that there was too much wood missing from the body after the FR route and then the route for the computer and the mechanical components etc.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by glowskulls
isn't anybody seriously contemplating spending a grand on a guitar going to be able to do it manually anyway?

sounds like a bit of a gimick.

yeah

but its a robot
come on
Cool.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Uhh...I think this is purely a collectors item like the LP version.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by Platinum Pro
i'd just rather tune my guitar on my own instead of spending nearly $2000 USD on somthing like that

that'd be ok if you stayed in one tuning/used a different guitar for different tunings. But lets say you have several tunings across your set. What makes more sense? Having one guitar to do all tunings with a backup guitar which a friend can tune to whatever tuning your next song is in while you're playing your current song OR having one guitar for each tuning and a backup.

Or you can piss about between songs and look unprofessional.

Every guitar has it's use.

Quote by element4433
the thing is though, i remember someone telling me about this. and it takes ****ing ages to tune up, as in, there's not way it can change between songs, making it pretty much useless.

with a bit more development, yeah, but right now? not a chance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WetVXbYRfWk

It doesn't take that long. It's quick enough to do between songs. Talk to the crowd for 20 seconds if you have to.

Quote by element4433
Quote by blue_strat
If only I hadn't left that £1,000 in my other pair of jeans, I'd buy that in an instant.

lol
great another reason to make the sgs realy neck heavy
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
It just as much as a Gibson Standard so its not really a waste of money.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
the LProbot was less then a standard in here so i would know wich one to buy
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it wouldn't work. unless they had another unit changing the spring tension etc at the other end.

thats like saying you can't tune a strat.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I love the colour.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by Blompcube
thats like saying you can't tune a strat.

No. That's nothing like saying you can't tune a strat. At all.
Hope they call Line 6 for pointers this time.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Yeah, there's also a Robot LP Studio now.

Personally I think it's a waste of cash, unless you're some uber-professional guy who plays like a crap lotta gigs.
SX Stratocaster
Fina Acoustic
J&D Telecaster
Yamaha ERB 300 (Bass)

Digitech Bad Monkey
VisualSound H2O
Ibanez TL5
Boss DS-1
Vox V847

Kustom Dart 10FX
Laney RB1