Ok i've had a squier fat strat for awhlie and i still love it but for a second guitar, i've always wanted an Epiphone. i just cant seem to choose wht i like though...and the ones that really catch my eye are:

Epiphone Les Paul Plain Top

Epiphone Firebird Studio

Epiphone limited editoin 1966 G-400 guitar

i want to kno everything about these guitars, like how comfortable they are standing and sitting, wht their tone is like, etc. i also want to say in their price range, $500 @ max for now. so if you could give me your feedback on these guitars, that wud be great! thx!

you can find pics of them on musiciansfriend.com
G-400, I really recommend it.
I have one.

or maybe a Les Paul
We all have different taste, ya' know?
So, try 'em out see what fits you
It's not an Epiphone, but what about, say, a Hagstrom or Tokai? Far better sound and build quality, only thing missing is the name on the headstock - and 'Epiphone' isn't a name I'd be that fussed about these days....
If you're set on getting an epiphone, and the ones that catch your eye are those three, you've just narrowed it down for yourself already!

Go to Guitar Center and try all three of those guitars out on not a tube half-stack that costs 3k, but an average amp, not a crap one either!
Quote by sektor47

Go to Guitar Center and try all three of those guitars out on not a tube half-stack that costs 3k, but an average amp, not a crap one either!

Didn't you follow your own advice?
what amp you working with?
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Firebird. More Bang for your buck. But you might habe to wait cause i heard they are backordered. But second choice is LP for sure.
IMO i say LP..i have one, and i love it
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

i have a hand-me-down peavey amp from the 70's i got from me dad. its an ok amp and then ihave a digitech distortion factory pedal. i play classic, a little bit of metal, punk, pop-punk..stuff like that...
Quote by Squirrel1993
Ok I've had a squier fat strat for awhile and I still love it but for a second guitar, I've always wanted an Epiphone. i just can't seem to choose what i like though...and the ones that really catch my eye are:

Epiphone Les Paul Plain Top

Epiphone Firebird Studio

Epiphone limited edition 1966 G-400 guitar

i want to know everything about these guitars, like how comfortable they are standing and sitting, what their tone is like, etc. i also want to say in their price range, $500 @ max for now. so if you could give me your feedback on these guitars, that would be great! thanks!

you can find pics of them on musiciansfriend.com

Both bolded are good, but I have no experience with the Firebird.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Moe.
I'm going to be different, and recommend a PRS Se single cut.

I gotta side with Moe here, why not open your options up a bit? There are a lot of good guitars in that price range that would suit what you play.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.