whats the difference between these: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-FS6-Footswitch?sku=421384

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-FS6-Footswitch?sku=421384X

they have a price difference and one says blem?

also what is a good way to get rid of the unwanted feedback and buzz on my amp?
Blem doesn't mean used.

It means blemished. There will be a small cosmetic fault on the pedal, a scratch, dent, smear in the paint etc. Nothing that affects the way it works.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Blem means the pedal has some imperfection, which is why it's cheaper. To get rid of feedback and buzz, get a noise gate. Or just get some new gear. The Boss MT-2 isn't the greatest pedal, and that's probably the main cause of the feedback.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Bpags868
Yeah, blem is just another way of saying used. To get rid of feedback and buzz, get a noise gate. Or just get some new gear. The Boss MT-2 isn't the greatest pedal, and that's probably the main cause of the feedback.

which noisegate should i get? and i dont use the mt-2 anymore i got a new amp the b-52 at-212 so i use the distortion on there.
Quote by MF site
* This is a scratch and dent item.
* This is a clearance item.

clicking on the "scratch and dent" link brings up:

Quote by MF site
This is a Scratch and Dent item. What does that mean? These are primarily returned items that may have some cosmetic flaws such as scratches or nicks and may show some usage. If you can live with a minor blemish or worn packaging, you'll save some serious bucks! Because of the random nature of flaws on specific items, we are unable to detail those blemishes. All Scratch and Dent products are guaranteed to work perfectly and include our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You can take a full 45 days from shipment to check out the product before deciding to keep it.

Basically it's a return with possibility of a mark or two on it. but it is required to work none the less. I buy blem items from MF all the time, great way to save money and everything works just like new. Quite often I get items without any marks on them at all.

You're looking into rack mount gates?
im asking that because you said you dont want to use a pedal...

A gate will only cut the noise when you stop playing and so youll still get it when you play meaning it better not be a large noise you are trying to cover up. As for a rack mount gate, try the Rockstron Hush super C.
Last edited by moody07747 at Mar 29, 2008,