Tried out an RG1570 last night, Amazing Guitar and im buying one in a Day or Two, but one question is this: I loved the neck, my only problem was that my hands began to hurt after a while of powerchirds around the 1st-3rd Frets. is it just because im new to the neck/Scale length? everything else was very comfortable.
It might very well have to do with you adjusting to the guitar.

Chances are that the RG's neck is a lot slimmer than what you're used to.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Yes, the scale length is pretty wide on some wizard necks. If you play around there a lot, you may be headed toward more hand stress in playing. But if you love that guitar...hey, maybe you'll get used to it. I got used to my wizard and love it...but right now I am looking for a neck that fits my hand better. Hope it helps
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Prolly a larger scale. I think RG's have Jumbo frets. I might be wrong. You'll get used to it.

I have large hands, so Jumbo Frets FTW!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Bonsaischaap
It might very well have to do with you adjusting to the guitar.

Chances are that the RG's neck is a lot slimmer than what you're used to.

Im used to my SG, so yeah that may be it. thats a relief then

I could actually play most of Curse of Castle Dragons First Half right, even though i cant on my SG!
Quote by Tubyboulin
Im used to my SG, so yeah that may be it. thats a relief then

I could actually play most of Curse of Castle Dragons First Half right, even though i cant on my SG!

The RG1570 is a great guitar and you'll probably find that it's a nice alternative to your SG.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
The RG1570 is a great guitar and you'll probably find that it's a nice alternative to your SG.

Yeah it felt nice. the strings seemed...tighter, i guess. They were still easy to push down/action was low, but on my sg the strings are kinda Flappy/Loose. Bending was a bit easier on my SG though, because of that
The RG you played probably had a thicker guage set of strings. Just get new strings when you get it. Problem solved.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER