I have a guitar with a floyd on it, but the neck is crap. I need a neck with a floyd rose nut (whatever its called). Willing to trade. Don't have a lot so please have UNWANTED BOLT ON necks. This is the exact item i bought http://cgi.ebay.com/Electric-Guitar-Douglas-w-Licensed-Floyd-Rose-SI-13-TR_W0QQitemZ220215610832QQihZ012QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem NOTE: this is not an advertisement. these are just the photos of the guitar i bought
Last edited by Sakattack75 at Mar 30, 2008,
by your posts I can tell you are either very guitar uneducated, or very lazy in your typing.
first off-----WHAT GUITAR DO YOU HAVE??? is it a fender stratocaster, is it a squier, is it a strat type??? Gotta be specific. next, does it have an original floyd rose trem on it or is it a Licensed. next, what is the nut width on the existing. Show me a few pics and maybe someone will help you out.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
by your posts I can tell you are either very guitar uneducated, or very lazy in your typing.
first off-----WHAT GUITAR DO YOU HAVE??? is it a fender stratocaster, is it a squier, is it a strat type??? Gotta be specific. next, does it have an original floyd rose trem on it or is it a Licensed. next, what is the nut width on the existing. Show me a few pics and maybe someone will help you out.

Yes, we need the exact brand and make of the body. The other stuff isn't needed. Lic/OFR has no effect on anything. The nut doesn't matter either unless he wants to put his current on
its a Douglas SI-13 TR. it has a licensed floyd. its 1.5 inches at the nut and 2.25 inches at the bottom.
bro thats a $129 guitar, dont invest any money into it, it'll be a waste. I cant imagine the floyd or the electronics on it are worth a neck upgrade. Save some scratch and buy a MIM used for a couple of hundred if you want to go the strat route. Trust me my first ax was a squire and I put double what its worth into it. I'll never get it back and its still a POS.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
bro thats a $129 guitar, dont invest any money into it, it'll be a waste. I cant imagine the floyd or the electronics on it are worth a neck upgrade. Save some scratch and buy a MIM used for a couple of hundred if you want to go the strat route. Trust me my first ax was a squire and I put double what its worth into it. I'll never get it back and its still a POS.

no its all fixed up. i got the kirk hammett pickguard on it and the FR is great. the neck is broke because the truss rod adjustment stripped and now the intonation is off. even in standar tuning, the 12th fret sounds like a F#.