Has anyone here tried it? It comes in 151 proof (75.5%) and 190 proof (95%). Though i hear the 190 is illegal in a good few places in the US. I tried it last night after a night of hard drinking i was really drunk and a guy at a party poored me a shot from what looked like a normal vodka bottle and it looked like vodka or something so i took the shot. I was too drunk to taste it or feel the burn but people cheered and said they couldn't believe i drank it and i was like "wtf? whats so special about it?" so i look at the bottle and i see EVERCLEAR 95% alcohol... i was terrified i had no idea what it would do to me since i was so drunk already lol. Suprisingly it barely had any affect on me, i didnt puke, i walked home about a half hour after it with no issues (to some extent lol) and woke up with no hang over though everyone i have told about me trying everclear cringes at the thought of it and automatically assumes i was puking and hungover.

Any one else tried that stuff or seen anyone drink it? this was the first time i had seen it.

For those who dont know it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Last edited by davidson22 at Mar 29, 2008,
Its so strong that if you put it in the gas tank your car will actually run on it.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Ain't life wondaful?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Brown925
You must be very proud of your self.

not really. More curious as to see if anyone has any entertaining stories dealin with it cuz i had never heard of it before.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

I always thought it tasted like bark.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
FYI, the link doesn't quite work
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Was the drink of choice while out in the boonies when I was in the army. 190 and kool-aide.
Man those were the days. I do not miss them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by cap'n curry
FYI, the link doesn't quite work

fixed
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by Jackal58
Was the drink of choice while out in the boonies when I was in the army. 190 and kool-aide.
Man those were the days. I do not miss them.

Did you kill anyone?
This should answer your hangover conundrum:

Quote by wiki
Due to Everclear's lack of sugar and impurities (congeners), it may make drinkers less vulnerable to hangovers
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
they shouldnt assume you were hungover, at least not from the everclear. from what i just read on wiki, it has little sugar or other impurities which makes it less likely that you will get a hangover from drinking it.
Quote by Tire Me.
I thought that band broke up?

Naw, they're still kicking I believe.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

I've had it before, it's ok if you are making like punch or something for a party, but drinking it straight is a painful experience.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
That alcohol is the best ever. I must try some. It's that strong, and according to wiki, doesn't give you a hangover. Me wants
Quote by diminishedtobme
Did you kill anyone?

Not as a direct result from the everclear. And we simply called it "grain" btw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Naw, they're still kicking I believe.

Hell yes they are
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by 67_67
Hell yes they are

"SHE LIKES ME FOR ME! Not because I look like Leonardo, or that guy who played in fargo, I think his name was steve..."
Quote by diminishedtobme
Did you kill anyone?

Never ask that question to veterans.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
awesome
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Jackal58
Not as a direct result from the everclear. And we simply called it "grain" btw.

bummer. you missed your chance to say: "Junior, these hands have been soaking in ivory liquid".... something to that extent, Kramer from Seinfeld

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I would much rather have someone piss in my mouth than drink everclear.

And, did you know that the antidote for drinking antifreeze is everclear?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
bummer. you missed your chance to say: "Junior, these hands have been soaking in ivory liquid".... something to that extent, Kramer from Seinfeld

And then I said, 'Kramer dude, you ever kill a man?'
Quote by shattamakar

I had half a micky of 94% stuff..

.. I was hammered
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by walkinbazooka
And then I said, 'Kramer dude, you ever kill a man?'

haha, there we go, thanks!

My mind is going. I can feel it.