So i dunno some of you may recognise this song (was originally called Post-Rock)

Check out Scream on my myspace

www.myspace.com/tobythechimp

let me know what you think

DONT BE A STRANGER!

C4C

Tobz
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
I like the sound of it but i think the timing is a bit off, or maybe its just the reverb that makes it feel like that im not sure. I think theres a bit too much reverb overall. you sound like brian molko. I don't know what to say, I think most of it fits. the scream samples are a bit jarring. it doesn't sound bad though. it sounds pretty cohesive.
Ha the screaming scared the **** out of me.

Interesting song... the reverb makes it seem a little confusing, but I think that may be the intended effect of the song huh?

The song makes me feel like a schizophrenic.
ha

trippy stuff
yeh the whole mad reverb is very much part of it, the echo and stuff throws the timing off aswell which is cool. I took the idea from some mogwai style stuff, and i think that based on the style it fits really well. Its intended to be really nutty and just a bit crazy, and yeh im kinda lucky i sound like brian, although my parents are certain that when i play any smashing pumpkins records that its me singing. God knows, i think i just sing in a certain way.

peace and much love
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Very unusual track.... I like the piano line, very mournful. I found the percussion to be a bit reverby, but I guess that was the point. I like the vocals, although they need some compression and a bit more treble so that they are are more present and consistent in the mix. Overall a good song though..... I love the originality and the mood it has going.
Cheers.
ok ima take some advice and turn the reverb down in a bit ill also c4c later tonight.

thanks to all the replies
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
I liked the piano, as said above it's mournful. It reminds me of David Gray This Years Love. I also quite liked the reverb, maybe a tad to much but it adds to the overall sound. I know the songs called scream but ironically I didn't like the screaming. lol. I enjoyed the atmosphere created, the off timed drumming was I nice touch I thought. Good work
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Very nice !
It's diferent from everything I've heard before, I can imagine this track in a movie, like when someone is about to die or something.

The only thing I can crit is the vocals volume, it's a bit too low, and I think the vocals should start sooner.

Other than that awesome work !
If you see a poor child, don't give a fish, give him a guitar.
wow that was pretty good. At first I thought it was gonna be an acousticish song, but then the drums came in. I really like the reverb on the drums, if it wasn't there I think the song would lose a lot of substance.

As far as suggestions: I think the music before the verse is a bit too long and repetitive. You're a great singer, but as mentioned volume is too high. Or actually it could be that theres a little too much reverb on the voice.

and lol at the screaming part. Its pretty scary as well as a bit irritating.

Good work, hope this helps!!! Btw, crit mines?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13648975#post13648975