I am looking to invest into a foot pedal right after i get my amplifier [look at my sig], and have no idea about anything in reference to foot pedals.

I just want a good distortion pedal right now. But not anything like death medal, but nothing weak, like in between.

I've heard a Visual Sound Jekyll n' Hyde is good for me...what do you think?
O O

___
You might also want a better guitar...
Starcasters aren't too good.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
i like the Boss DS 2
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
To be honest, your DSL that you say you're getting should have ample gain for you, just get the footswitch with that. And save the money you were planning on using for a pedal so you can get a better guitar.
Why don't you wait until you get your amp and see if you still want a pedal?
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
oh..okay, cool.

Quote by thellamaking
To be honest, your DSL that you say you're getting should have ample gain for you, just get the footswitch with that. And save the money you were planning on using for a pedal so you can get a better guitar.

i tried out one today, and i was like, "it kind of sounds distorted already, in the other setting", i forgot what it's called, but that's a good idea.
O O

___
i love my guitar by the way, the only thing i'm ever gonna do to it is get different pickups, i'm not getting another guitar until mine breaks.
O O

___